My Top secret

BustyBusters

BustyBusters

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My top secret for Live games is Read em and Reap with Phil Hellmuth a poker book about body language and tells.
It says in the prologue of the book in your first session you will make the money back ($20) you spent on the book.
My first session after reading the book I spotted a tell from the book and raked a $600 pot. It works!!

Flyair

Flyair

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My top secret for Live games is Read em and Reap with Phil Hellmuth a poker book about body language and tells.
It says in the prologue of the book in your first session you will make the money back ($20) you spent on the book.
My first session after reading the book I spotted a tell from the book and raked a $600 pot. It works!!
Greetings. Your post as a call to action))) It's funny that this action is aimed primarily at spending (in other words, investments).))

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But what, if the other one has read the book as well and fakes the tell?

BustyBusters

BustyBusters

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
But what, if the other one has read the book as well and fakes the tell?
This is called a Meta tell and it is explained in the book.
I've actually used Meta tells on Pros Live and felted them.

shinmenkami

shinmenkami

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lots of psycologists studied body language, pierre weil among them.

But that doesnt mean its a acurate art or a scientific aproach to any subject, including poker.

Phill helmuth was a great player, but the whole mystic behind "having a tell" on your opponent is outdated, if ever worked.

Playes these days think on ranges and even randomize theyr frequencies to be as mathematical as possible.
I dont think you can use those techniques against good players.

V

vsausto1990

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite book was Daniel negreanu power Hold'em

V

vsausto1990

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is called a Meta tell and it is explained in the book.
I've actually used Meta tells on Pros Live and felted them.
that's crazy if it's really true maybe I should get that book

florestaftw

florestaftw

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It's a good investment, congratulations.
I have read it and it is a very good book.