Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys,

I have been getting a lot of comments, questions and emails from people lately who are just starting out in poker.

So I wanted to put together a video giving all of my top tips for poker beginners in 2021.

I hope this video helps some of you who are brand new to the game, or still struggling to win at the lower limits.

Did any of these beginner poker tips help you? Are there any that I missed?

Let me know in the comments below.

Nafor

Nafor

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
FI
Chips
I bought two of your books some months ago but still haven't really read them. I also have a stockpile of other learning materials to give me ideas and things to think about - I wish I had energy to go through all of them but what can you do :banghead:

chaviiiis

chaviiiis

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So helpful tips! I used to do a LOT of those wrongly.... lol
Also I used to be very agressive in my "good hands" wrongly autocatageroized by myself ... lollol

Now I Dont play agressive at all and it has worked so far good... (I guess xD)... Altho Im still kind of scared of playing agressive with premium hands... Very usefull tips! :D

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow!! Thank you so much for the wealth of knowledge you are sharing with us. I also visited your website after watching the video above, again so much info there too. I’ll need to go back more than a few times just to read over all the free information you have there. The books you sell - are they e-books?

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I bought two of your books some months ago but still haven't really read them. I also have a stockpile of other learning materials to give me ideas and things to think about - I wish I had energy to go through all of them but what can you do :banghead:

I hope my books help once you do get to them :)

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So helpful tips! I used to do a LOT of those wrongly.... lol
Also I used to be very agressive in my "good hands" wrongly autocatageroized by myself ... lollol

Now I Dont play agressive at all and it has worked so far good... (I guess xD)... Altho Im still kind of scared of playing agressive with premium hands... Very usefull tips! :D

Thank you chaviiiis I am glad my video helped!

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow!! Thank you so much for the wealth of knowledge you are sharing with us. I also visited your website after watching the video above, again so much info there too. I’ll need to go back more than a few times just to read over all the free information you have there. The books you sell - are they e-books?

Hey GeckoAA,

Glad this video and my website help you!

Yes, all of my poker strategy books, which are available on my website, are ebooks. You get them in pdf, mobi and epub.

My free poker cheat sheet only comes as a pdf:
https://www.blackrain79.com/p/free-guide.html

Poker Tips