Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gatorcountry14

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Im trying to learn a stragety for Sit n Gos im playing small dollar double ups until im comforable moving up to higher stakes but im looking for any little tips or strageties on how to go about these sit n gos

T

TopDonk

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I havnt played alot of the DoN's but the ones I have played there seems to be ultra tight play in the early stages as finishing 5th is the same as 1st, so you could also adopt this approach and just play your premium hands in position early on or you could loosen up a bit to try and get a bit of a stack, but be carefull as if they play back at you the really will have it most of the time.

The bubble is also important here you have to be disciplined enough to fold huge hands if you are say 3rd in chips with 6 left and a couple of shorties...its just not worth getting involved with the chip leader with AA here.

So my advice would be to learn or brush up on ICM and maybe google DoN strategy or even search here on CC for threadds like these

T

Tangerine 53

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There has been a thread about this recently!

Sorry but I don't know how to attach the thread but if you scroll down on the Learning poker threads and look for 'poker stars double or nothing SNG's' - last post was 11th January

Status
Not open for further replies.
Poker Tips