Tips to improve my poker game

C

clotilde

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
Hey guys! I'm new here and would like to ask for some tips to improve my game. What's the best way to start practicing and improving my poker skills?

Andyreas

Andyreas

Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Hi,

I moved your thread to the right forum section. If you check it out, you'll find a lot of content to study.

I can especially recomment the CardsChat poker course:

Happy studying! :)

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
  1. Learn the basics of poker. It's important to understand the rules and basic concepts of poker before diving into MTT tournaments. Study the hand rankings, betting rounds, position, odds, and outs.
  2. Start with low buy-in tournaments. As a beginner, it's best to start with small buy-in tournaments to gain experience and avoid big losses. Look for tournaments with buy-ins that fit your bankroll.
  3. Participate in forum discussions. CardsChat has an active forum where you can connect with other players, ask questions, and get advice. You can also participate in study groups or discussions about specific aspects of the game.
  4. Analyze your game. After each tournament, review your play and identify your strengths and weaknesses. Take notes on your opponents' play and try to learn from your mistakes.
  5. Learn from experienced players. Take advantage of CardsChat

Top 10 Games Poker Tips