Tips to Improve with my game

Pavelmiyah

Pavelmiyah

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BD
Chips
How can i improve play tournament my self without anybodys help?

dannystanks

dannystanks

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
US
Chips
This is like a free roll to be a real bad ass! If you win without help then you’re awesome! If you loose, who cares because you never got help on how to improve! Seriously there are lots of free help. There is the 30 day free course on here that will all but guarantee your game will improve. Good luck!

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Play fewer hands, play them aggressively and preferably in position, and play in a good mood.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello, Pavelmiyah! Listen to Me, Poker is a clear individual Game! And the people, playing in Poker, the All are absolutely different!
This means, Everyone necessary find your own methods for keep up your Skill in Poker... That's reality! If to say more simply: help self!
No another way! Go ahead! And Good Luck in this difficult Path!

Nikon10000

Nikon10000

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Improving your poker tournament play on your own is possible if you invest enough time and effort. Learning the rules, practicing, analyzing mistakes and constantly educating yourself are the main steps on the way to success. Thus, anyone can become the best player in a poker tournament, even without anyone's help.

SpanRmonka

SpanRmonka

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Don't look to improve your game without help. There are loads of free ways to improve your game.

The Cards chat 30 day course, videos etc on you tube, watching good quality streamers on twitch. Reading posts here on CC.

Never in life should you expect to do everything yourself. Always make use of what is out there and available to you.

almir nicolau

almir nicolau

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Poker at mtts is just knowledge of making profitable decisions in the medium and long term, you can take recent video lessons for free, or pay a coach or bet on reviews with friends to identify errors in your game.
But I think the most important thing at the beginning of everything is adjusted with rease first, there are several free solvers that help you with 15bb to 100b.

Trismegisto

Trismegisto

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
try to play as much as you can, and then talk to a friend about how you could have done better, how to improve, when you could have earned more tips, when to fold, when to avoid losing money, when to have patience, these are keys to the success

Top 10 Games Poker Tips