Tips for beginners evolve

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
1. Play with strong hands
2. analyze your opponents like making a mark on a notepad about what your opponent is doing at the table as he plays and with which hands he is more aggressive
3. analyze your hands whenever you play a hand. you win or lose this hand it's very good to do a self-analysis on your hand, go to your hand history and analyze if you played wrong or right this will help a lot
4. if possible start recording the entire game where you are playing to watch it later so you can analyze where you got it right or wrong
5.play the freeroll as if you were playing a high holler, do not go because it is a freeroll I will play anyway because you can get used to playing anyway and when you get to an important tournament, you will end up making mistakes ...
6. play buy where you feel comfortable and have more itm do not go to an advanced level because if you are a beginner your buy it would be better to play in 1.10 to 2.20 where there will be more beginners it is no use wanting to play a buy of 55 to 109 where the majority are professionals you will end up burning money
the evolution depends only on you because as time goes by you understand what makes you miss or hit so good luck and let's go to the game

J

jeffman123

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I really agree with tip nr. 4. For me, analyzing my hands off table has really improved my play, especially with something like equilab or poker snowie.

fernandofcp

fernandofcp

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very cool your tips, skalibur!
I liked it and I usually apply many of the guidelines you talked about. The good thing about reading what someone else posted about what I believe is that it reinforces the doctrine to be followed.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
First steps -how dear you are!The first experience the first victory the first defeat are all emotions at the initial stage of learning the game.The main thing in learning to correctly perceive information through the analysis of the game.be more interested do not be afraid to ask questions make your own discussion argue because the truth is born in the dispute.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
These are definitely good tips, and every beginner should pay attention to them. Also, I think every newbie should join our community and build a bankroll by playing in our daily freerolls.
Good luck.

MURDACK

MURDACK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What I suggest to beginners is to watch a lot of videos online but not only Pro players because you as beginners won't be playing against pros but normal players and believe me... There is a difference.

Get rules in your head and just practice practice practice

dorivaldojr

dorivaldojr

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
watch some videos of professionals playing!

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that

I really agree with tip nr. 4. For me, analyzing my hands off table has really improved my play, especially with something like equilab or poker snowie.
as i always say poker doesn’t just depend on our luck but on the way we play if we don’t analyze it we’ll never really play.

S

sandromanet2

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Your tips are very good, I record all my tournaments and actions to see again later. I believe that my difficulty is the same as that of many other players, tip 5 often does not work in freerolls, I need to have a specific tactic for the freerolls.

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1. Play with strong hands
2. analyze your opponents like making a mark on a notepad about what your opponent is doing at the table as he plays and with which hands he is more aggressive
3. analyze your hands whenever you play a hand. you win or lose this hand it's very good to do a self-analysis on your hand, go to your hand history and analyze if you played wrong or right this will help a lot
4. if possible start recording the entire game where you are playing to watch it later so you can analyze where you got it right or wrong
5.play the freeroll as if you were playing a high holler, do not go because it is a freeroll I will play anyway because you can get used to playing anyway and when you get to an important tournament, you will end up making mistakes ...
6. play buy where you feel comfortable and have more itm do not go to an advanced level because if you are a beginner your buy it would be better to play in 1.10 to 2.20 where there will be more beginners it is no use wanting to play a buy of 55 to 109 where the majority are professionals you will end up burning money
the evolution depends only on you because as time goes by you understand what makes you miss or hit so good luck and let's go to the game

this is a really great list skalibur! Thank you for sharing it with the community :)

Leeyonah96

Leeyonah96

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tight and Aggressive

1. Playing premium hands, Suited Connectors. Knowing your position.
2. When you feel tilted. STOP
3. Bad Beats? Very normal in Poker. Forget it like nothing happened. (Even if it hurts)

Poker Tips