I know what you know
You know what I know and that I know that you know game of psychology

But besides Poker theory
how does that actually translate to EV
and what are some simple tricks to get you ARMED for the competition

And why we never start at level 1 2 3 or 4
everyone you play is already level 4
You need to be the level of play above what your opponent is capable of

A tip that does not require anything besides simple know hows.

G.I. Joe "Knowing is half the battle"

When you think of Exploits your'e looking for what your opponent is doing and how to counter that

But my favorite is Exploiting Good players abilitys ie reads

GTO, wanna be Chipleaders and the Push Fold Charts have made preflop play a 2023 Circus Carnival

People are doing squeezes with KQ and small pairs at a higher frequency then they should
So we should be calling them down wider preflop

So a Good player also knows that and is doing that with his leveled ability

How to Exploit this, you say?
410ae777fbb45c88a21b6e03f5d8e2d2.png

By making the same play of the lower level of "the level up game" he dominates

Cold Jamming in known push fold or GTO combo blocker resteal spots with KQ,

we do no more with blockers against the level 4s
only Premium hands

So when they open up wider for us using their best ability

We get into the best spots where we dominate our opponents AK/AQ vs Ax for ALL the chips

Last edited:
P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
this is too advanced for me as I'm at level 0.

which I guess works for me since my opponents don't know what I know because I don't even know what I know.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

which I guess works for me since my opponents don't know what I know because I don't even know what I know.
I don't think I should write when I'm drunk lol

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think I should write when I'm drunk lol
haha. if it you were drunk when you wrote it, I'm being completely honest. I'm just not a level thinking player.

to be honest, the only reason why I do decently in $1 mtts, as far as results go, is because there are worse players than me. none of it is based on actual skill.

maybe my mental game is much better at handling losses and downswings in the micros, and that's my advantage. I'm not influenced by bad players and/or bad results to let my own 'strategy' be affected.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
haha. if it you were drunk when you wrote it, I'm being completely honest. I'm just not a level thinking player.

to be honest, the only reason why I do decently in $1 mtts, as far as results go, is because there are worse players than me. none of it is based on actual skill.

maybe my mental game is much better at handling losses and downswings in the micros, and that's my advantage. I'm not influenced by bad players and/or bad results to let my own 'strategy' be affected.
Hopefully one day you will be the best in the world!! not based on actual skill of course. lol

just lucky i guess

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hopefully one day you will be the best in the world!! not based on actual skill of course. lol

just lucky i guess
I'll never be good at microstakes mtts and that's ok. were not all destined for glory. some of us just have to be honest and realize that the best we can do is just play for fun.

AKQ

AKQ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll never be good at microstakes mtts and that's ok. were not all destined for glory. some of us just have to be honest and realize that the best we can do is just play for fun.
if you play for fun then thats what it will bear fruit for

Glory can be fun too

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips

Jeez matey......I don't even know what I DON'T know !!!!!

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
Why try to come up with something new and reinvent the wheel when there is a premade formula and solved spots that you could learn from ,data of years and years of gaming that would take you years to learn and now you can learn it in few years or months if your dedicated , and it is proven to be effective beyond ones imagination , go check bbz material and blog and discord and go back a little and see new coming students starting at the lowest level and grinding their way up by studying seriously the bbz material that teaches them of course the gto approach that should be 50% of their game for unknown opponents and when in doubt and the remaining 50% is getting to know the different types of opponents and how to exploit each one of them in an optimal way ( as i guess it is with other poker materials too i just mentioned bbz because it is affordable and i did follow up a bit their discord at some time ) but of course it demands a lot of time and hard work to assimilate all those concepts and years for it to become a natural and think the right way in different scenarios, even with such material and it is hard so imagine trying to disregard all that knowledge and go on your own adventure building from your own experience a new set of strategies while the ones available are making people rich everyday

Top 10 Games