Tight Agressive

E

Evill_Ks

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Good night, how are you? I am a beginner in poker, I have been taking the strategy of keeping myself tight aggressive at the beginning of tournaments, however in the middle of the tournament my game is slow, and I cannot accumulate more chips, it is always at a very slow pace, while the blinds go up constantly, does anyone have any suggestions on how to behave in the middle of the game?

Warrior1961

Warrior1961

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi friend.

I'm also a rookie, but maybe you should play tournaments exactly the other way around- This would be like this: tight at first (low blinds) and aggressive later (high blinds).

Kind regards from Buenos Aires.

manolo salazar

manolo salazar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good night, how are you? I am a beginner in poker, I have been taking the strategy of keeping myself tight aggressive at the beginning of tournaments, however in the middle of the tournament my game is slow, and I cannot accumulate more chips, it is always at a very slow pace, while the blinds go up constantly, does anyone have any suggestions on how to behave in the middle of the game?
Hey bro!
When I started to play poker I was scared and my strategy was playing tight. Actually, I was a Nit and when I raised everyone folded around me. They knew that I had a really good hand.
First, You have to keep playing and don't be scared of losing. When we play scared we always lose.
Second, study your hands after playing a tournament. Review those hands which you have some trouble.
Third, Be calm and try to add some aggressiveness to your tight image, Play IP, be careful when you are playing OOP.
Think in long term.
bluff enough and don not feel bad if you are caught anyway it is part of the game. Most of the time you need to do it because not very often we get premium hands.
Good Luck and keep playing.