Thought id say this here and others can pitch in suggestions

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
First thing is we have all been there where losing cards are not making sense lost out there in the poker world especially in online poker.

The first thing is to constantly when can critique your own game. Take the time to study when can I do not study enough but took a week down and did just that and was running fine before then but getting back to the basics as simple as restudying things you think is second sense or knowledge like watching a video on player position and how to play correctly. Or going deeper what hands should play in what positions etc..

The basics are everything when you have them at the top level you will be more consisten you will money more often. You can never be perfect but you can get better.

We put so much time in playing the game we or I DO forget to take the time to study and decipher the steps involved the simplest things the reasons and the whys.

I put this out there hoping some others would comment help new players and some of us older players where we should refresh on things what to work on while studying how to help our game.

Good luck all in life and on the felt.

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bump lets discuss some things to help other people who wish to learn the game better of poker. Any suggestions are good !!