One thing to recommend?

Miketheman190

Miketheman190

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What's the one video or person you would recommend learning. Especially for tournament poker

G

gabethegimp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The MIT course on youtube for holdem is okay, it'll teach you the basics and some advanced theory in plain english but it's not the be all end all, but it's a good play to start.

carli

carli

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are people here who enter a lot deep into the analysis of the game itself. There are many good poker topics here.. I personally follow twitch there are good players who play tournaments (jeffgross, lex veldhuis).

elizeuof

elizeuof

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The school of poker of pokerstars is very useful for you, I had saw a lot of videos in my language on youtube, is easy to find, try to search something, the experience searching for videos will guide you to see goodvideos in this site, pay atention ate the sugestions, I recomend you to see Tips from Daniel Negreanu too, if you don't understand something, I advice you to comom and ask in the forum, there are a lot of great players from here, that can help you so fine.

M

Maurits92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you play on pokerstars you can use this site to extract some extra value out of your experience. Also it has some nice, free courses :)
www.pokerschoolonline.com

This link will direct you to the Poker directory on Twitch. You will often find people livestream tournaments or cashgames here. Find out for yourself who you enjoy watching. It helps if they constantly share their thought process.
https://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Poker

The youtube channel of Raise Your Edge. So much free content to find here from one of the better known coaches.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEN-gXxV3gi049oJFRi63hA

Miketheman190

Miketheman190

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Which one is your favorite? If you have one

P

pokijh

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
gripsed poker. They have a great guide for MTT poker.