Is there such a thing as

M

Murph1969

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
printable preflop charts? I have looked EVERYWHERE and can’t find any. I know there are recommendations in the 30-day course, but I’m talking about an actual hand matrix.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
you can simply find them on the Internet and take a screenshot or take a picture with your phone and use them in the same 30-day course

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
The matrix in the form of a square table contains 169 possible combinations without taking into account specific suits. A percentage is the percentage of hands in a particular range relative to the maximum number of hands. In total, 1326 unique combinations are possible, taking into account the suits. These 1326 combinations make up 100%. The matrix is often used in poker starting hand charts. A text format is needed in programs for working with spectra. But the percentage expression is especially important, because the HUD displays the frequency of actions in specific situations as a percentage.

GNuTTz

GNuTTz

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Google is probably the best source to find this information.

M

Murph1969

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The matrix in the form of a square table contains 169 possible combinations without taking into account specific suits. A percentage is the percentage of hands in a particular range relative to the maximum number of hands. In total, 1326 unique combinations are possible, taking into account the suits. These 1326 combinations make up 100%. The matrix is often used in poker starting hand charts. A text format is needed in programs for working with spectra. But the percentage expression is especially important, because the HUD displays the frequency of actions in specific situations as a percentage.
WTF?

christovam

christovam

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
There are people on the Internet who make a range of hands available. But I confess that I don't quite understand your question. Do you think of something like those range programs?