Is there a site that shows online players' stats?

RiverLord90

RiverLord90

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've seen strategy videos of people talking about looking at some of the most winning players' stats online for reference to see what they're doing and what their tendencies are when it comes to open betting, 3betting cbetting, re-raising, etc.

I was wondering if there is a site(s) that show this information and what it is. Thanks!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If such sites exist, they are the result of illegal data mining and should be ignored. They are probably part of the reason, why partypoker has decided to get rid of hand history to the detriment of players, who legally use a tracker to collect their own hands.

B

bigpappa325

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
shark scope gives good ino on most players.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Do a search on poker hud. It should answer your question.

M

megiverz1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes they are. But since the end of june they can't track Pokerstar players stats (but you still have acces to older records)

M

megiverz1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes they are. But since the end of june they can't track Pokerstar players stats (but you still have acces to older records)
Take note they can't track everything. I had a friend who played a lot who made his own program for this purpose. It seems like a lot of work for what you might get out of it in my opinion. But some players do that.

W

williamsc99

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well there are huds, but some sites are already starting to ban them, like party poker