Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
watch a lot of training videos to train and the main thing is to practice and you will succeed, the main thing is don't give up

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Depends on what kind of technique you mean :unsure:

For example if you'd be crazy enough to access poker in police and/or military style then for these 2 you dont even need to learn cause it should be well-known what their approach is like ...

Gabe_7

Gabe_7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
DE
Chips
Since I'm not a pro myself, I can only refer you to others, who have perfected the game of poker over the years and were kind enough to share some of their knowledge with us.
There is a 30-day course by authors Collin Moshman and Katie Dozier here on cardschat, which is definitely worth checking out.

Other than that I would recommend watching poker pros on television (with commentary) and by that learning the tactics they're using and of course learning-by-doing. Play, play, play and hit the tables!

Good luck with improving your skills! 😉🍀

lukaszkrzi

lukaszkrzi

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are several techniques that can help you improve your skills in holdem poker:
  1. Study the game: Learn the rules and strategies of holdem poker by reading books and articles, watching videos and tutorials, and participating in online forums.
  2. Play often: The more you play, the more experience you will gain and the better you will become at recognizing patterns and making decisions.
  3. Watch the pros: Observe professional players and learn from their strategies and tactics.
  4. Analyze your play: Review your own play and identify areas for improvement. Use software and tools to track your progress and statistics.
  5. Understand position: Learn how to use your position at the table to your advantage.
  6. Manage your bankroll: Make sure you have enough money to play and avoid going broke.
  7. Be patient: Don't play too many hands, and avoid making impulsive decisions.
  8. Learn the math of the game: Understand the odds and the expected value of different hands and situations.
  9. Learn to read your opponents: Observe other players' behavior and use that information to make better decisions.
  10. Practice good table etiquette: Be polite, respectful, and professional at all times.
Remember, learning poker is a continuous process and you need to keep practicing and learning new strategies and tactics as you grow.

J

James2023

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
CA
Chips
Learn from Benny Spindlers....The master of psychology.