Table size?

A2020

A2020

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I usually play MTT Tournaments that are 9 handed and rarely 6 handed ones. Not really sure what I like more but I notice, as I don't have much experience I play the 6 handed as if it were 9 handed, so I usually end up playing better positions and stronger hands on average.

nera75

nera75

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for a start, the beginner should try all the tables. only after you decide which table is more suitable.

jarre1977

jarre1977

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6 or 9

If I play cash game in zoom I like play just 6 player tabel and if I play tournament I like 9 player tabel.

whiskers77

whiskers77

The art of purring
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
I like to play both, it depends on my mood and my time for playing.
But I also think, that you have to adopt your game style to the number of people at
the table. If there are less peoply you can play a more loose style and should play more hands, because the blinds are running much more often over you.
With more people you have to stay especially at the beginning more tight in my opinion. But I think, it is nice, if you have the possibility for variations in games.

D

Dinosaurie

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Im a heads up player so the less the better, on 9 player tables i'll have to fold A-T to A-K sometimes as QQ while it is like 70% stronger on a 6 player table. It is so annoying to lose storng hands vs 2-7 n shit

Ranish625

Ranish625

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love to play table for six people, nine seems a little more complicated, but also acceptable!

M

microse

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I say practice full ring and 6 max. If you play cash you can find what you like and stick to it. If you do tourney, it will be useful experience to have to be able to adapt to changing table sizes, especially at FT.

M

maykmar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It all depends, if you have many players at the table have to play good hands, if there are few, you can play more aggressive, everything depends on the game and the table, so you adecuarte all tables

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in MTTs i dont mind playing full ring but in cash games i prefer 6 max. But as a beginner you should play on all table sizes as they present different situations on each hand.

csubu

csubu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
6 max harder than 9 max.. more agression.. i thing 8-9 max

N

NPKG

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
More players equals more cards involved, and more waiting time. It can affect your concentration and the sharpness of your game. Start small

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a basic pretty tight gear for full table and I do adjust and become slightly more aggressive as there are less and less players. The blinds come around quicker and your ok-good hands have more value. There's less players so less chance someone has a really premium hand.

M

matze197

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer Table with 4-6 persons...More Player make more problems für example the time when one or two players left there computer