Sunday million

B

Badday94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys. I've just watched the full video of the Sunday million where a woman won first place and a fellow countryman 4th place. It was amazing, and the final table breathtaking. So many twists, and the fact they didn't make a deal and played for the full 1.5mil$ first prize made it so much more intense.

I learned a lot by watching and highly recommend you guys do too, both entartaining and a learning experience as well. I will leave the link bellow. Have fun

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey guys. I've just watched the full video of the Sunday million where a woman won first place and a fellow countryman 4th place. It was amazing, and the final table breathtaking. So many twists, and the fact they didn't make a deal and played for the full 1.5mil$ first prize made it so much more intense.

I learned a lot by watching and highly recommend you guys do too, both entartaining and a learning experience as well. I will leave the link bellow. Have fun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkS_Iqd1VJo

Thanks for sharing this Badday!

These cards up final table reviews are always super educational.
So much great info when you can see all the cards of great players!

The woman who won was not other than Vanessa Kade, the newest player to become an ACR pro. Looks like they got a new online Chris Moneymaker sort of story after just signing him. They seem to be pretty on with their picks for pros!

If you'd like more reviews, here's a playlist I made for the wsop 2020 which has over 20 final tables along with full commentary!

> > > https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBrNnyWekagPlge7r2Yh-dDlL2wHaZD8v

Cheers brother!

B

Badday94

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you for your reply Jarvis. I will definitely watch the videos you suggested since for me, I learn best by watching what other skilled players do, how they act in some hard situations, what hands they play and how they play it. I also watched Daniel Negreanu's latest streams he posted on youtube, lot to learn from there too. Cheers

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Thanks for the video, it's actually very interesting. :)

CKALLDAY

CKALLDAY

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m about to take a look. Thanks ;)

WeAreHot777

WeAreHot777

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the video it's very interesting.