Suited Cards

R

Running Nose II

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A lot of people will play suited cards when they get them, even very low ones that have no chance of making a straight. They are blinded with the chance of making a flush and will throw good money after bad to make it. This is crass stupidity. The odds of making a flush are too big and even if the cards fall favourably, there is the chance that another player will have a bigger flush. Don't waste your money playing small suited hands, just muck them

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like suited cards. The're pretty.

T

TryTo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When I get any suited cards I immediately make big raise, then reraise, up to all in. It's very profitable. (Rigor, you want to enhance already a strong field or win some more before poker dies?) :)

R

Reelmookey

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yeah its moronic players like this that make me money =)

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to play suited connectors, probably just because Negreanu seems to like them so much. But I wouldn't waste a lot of my stack on this play, especially if they are low cards.

D

Dan Lucas

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is this a request from you that all players from now on muck all suited cards? Should it be eliminated from the game? I expect you are trying to tell people that in the long run, playing garbage suited cards is unprofitable. I don't like being beat by these players either, but they are a cash generator, because they will pay to chase. I make notes on these players because they can be exploited. They hit once in a while, but most often they don't. Play the variance to maximize return and don't be afraid to fold monsters on flushy boards. This is also true for players who decide that 4 gap connectors are the boss to chase straights.

T

Two6JJ

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If they look pretty play them. Just don't be surprised that pretty turns to junk by the river. Once in awhile okay but consistently playing them you may find it harder and harder to find the bad player at the table.

D

dejan85

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
like more suited cards than example K10or similiar I will call some small raise with suited cards.....

N

no way rose

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
When I get any suited cards I immediately make big raise, then reraise, up to all in. It's very profitable. (Rigor, you want to enhance already a strong field or win some more before poker dies?) :)

you really shouldn't do that. the odds of playing suiteds increase only a little compared to not suited.
not smart...

edc1

edc1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i normaly wont play low suited cards-i will how ever play and even call a min raise with medium suited connectors,and any suited ace-king il re-raisw with preflop-its not just any suited cards the newer ppl play its any 2 cards with or without raises along the way