Suited card are profitable Game?

L

Lordjosafat

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Poker People!!

How many times you fold a nice suites pair of cards and you realase later on the flop that you connected a color....Many right?

But How many times you play those cards and you get engage in huge PoT and you never complete your hand... Many times as well!

Remember you need to analyze the rithym of the table and the Tight players on the table, if your Analysis tell that you are on a safe ground if you raise, so go ahead otherwise let those cards on the table and save some chips....

Please comment about this topic and help us to improve our game...

Best regards

detroitjunkie

detroitjunkie

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite line - 'but it was soooooted'. Just because cards are suited does not make them that much better at all, in fact, unless its suited with an ace you can get into way more trouble than you bargained for. Dont ever call just because cards are suited, unless for a very cheap price, and be ready to fold even if you hit your flush

H

Halid68

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lots of time fold suited cards and than on flop flush hhhh but i never fold 9 10 suited because this is my card and always open flop ;)

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If I could see the flop for a cheap price, I play the hand. Chasing draws after that normally is a bad idea.

M

MASURON2KE

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
these days i was suckout several time on 0.05/0.10$ zoom pre flop all in full stack with my AA vs 109 or Q9 or Q8 suited
but in other side i like to pay for a cheap to see flop with good suited conectors :)

sergey ptz

sergey ptz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
preflop flash 0.8-1% I go to the bank on chances.

S

Stone Cold Tom

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Suited connectors is a good hand but 2 3 suited is of course not the same as A K suited. Anyway never make the call preflop just because your hand is suited. Needles to say that you need to have good cards to call some raise. Usually it is in your best interest to just limp in and/or pay small raise with suited connectors so you can see the flop at least. On the other hand the big connectors can be played more aggressively.

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's a silent killer, i even like to get involved in hands with multi raises with suited connectors especially, hand could be very unpredictable and it could boost your stack in MTTs, i just love suited connectors ;)

Henry Minute

Henry Minute

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Two suited cards are only 2 - 4% better than their unsuited counterparts.

Given that 2,3off is approx 32% against a random hand and A,Koff is 65%, I know which hand I'd rather be adding the extra percentage points to.

As sergey said in his post pre-flop the chances of hitting your flush are 124 - 1. You ain't ever going to win a hand 3-high but you might just do it with A-high.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Suited connectors are disguised, more for trapping than power raising.

PapaC

PapaC

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I like playing something like 76 suited in late position, and for a cheap price. But playing them in early position you are more than likely giving away your money. You have to consider the raises after you play. Example, you call $1 UTG, with 76 suited, middle postion raises to $3, then CO raises to $6. So is your hand good enough to call $5 more. No you just gave away $1. so I always ask myself if my hand is good enough for a raise before I put any money in the pot. GL to you

Top 10 Games