Recommend me how to raise my poker skills

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Don't listen to 98% of what they tell you. Most players just don't have a clue. Good thing at poker is that anyone with money can consider himself a player. So... Books/streams/vlogs/podcasts of pros, better players than you (based on long term results) that are willing to teach you.

hamon08

hamon08

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Recommend me how to raise my poker skills
I have repeatedly written on this forum that in long distance poker, 5% is luck, and the remaining 95% is skill. Therefore, read books about poker, analyze your hands, watch YouTube videos or Twitch streams, and best of all, hire a good coach, and you will immediately notice how your level of play is growing.

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I think the easiest way to get better is to practice, the more you play the faster you get better.

Eduard0Felipe

Eduard0Felipe

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Play a lot, a lot, if it's tournaments, as much as you can, the fundamental thing to improve is to play a lot and study, playing a lot studying a little, you will evolve much faster than you expect and believe.

UngureanuDan

UngureanuDan

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
  1. Study the game - read books, watch videos and study strategies to understand the game better.
  2. Practice regularly - find free online games or low stakes games to practice what you have learned.
  3. Pay attention to your opponents - observe their playing style and tendencies to help you make better decisions.
  4. Manage your bankroll - make sure you are only playing with money you can afford to lose, and never chase your losses.
  5. Stay focused and disciplined - avoid distractions and stay focused on the game to make the best decisions.
  6. Review your play - after each session, review your hands and think about what you could have done differently.
  7. Play different variations of poker - this will help you to adapt to different situations and become a more well-rounded player.
  8. Stay humble and learn from your mistakes - don't let emotions cloud your judgement and take the time to reflect on what went wrong and what you can do to improve.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
You won't become a good no-limit hold'em player until you understand what it means to be a good no-limit hold'em player. The strange but true thing is that even many very experienced players cannot explain what makes one player more successful than another. No-limit hold'em strategy can change drastically depending on the size of the stacks. Winning the duel of mistakes means making sure that your opponents often make big and costly mistakes that you don't.Most players know that hand reading is one of the most important skills. If you can track your opponents' cards consistently and accurately, you will beat the best players in the world.Manipulating your opponents means creating a situation in which they do what you want them to do. Make them nervous. Or make them relax and let their guard down. Make them drink. Make them feel sorry for you. Make them afraid of you.

Bazil777

Bazil777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello,

To improve your poker skills, here are some tips and recommendations:

1. Study the game: Poker is a complex game, and there's always something new to learn. Take the time to read books, watch videos, and study different strategies. It will help you gain a better understanding of the game and improve your skills.
  2. Analyze your hands: After each session, take the time to review your hands and try to figure out what you could have done differently. Consider how you could have played the hand better and take notes for next time.
  3. Practice, practice, practice: The more you play, the better you'll get. Find a game you enjoy and play as often as you can. You can also practice with friends or join an online poker community.
  4. Manage your bankroll: Proper bankroll management is essential to succeed in poker. Make sure you only play with money you can afford to lose and stick to your bankroll management plan.
  5. Stay focused: When playing poker, it's important to stay focused and avoid distractions. Don't play when you're tired, angry, or under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Stay focused on the game, and you'll make better decisions.
I hope these tips will help you raise your poker skills. Good luck!