Studying

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Be honest, how much time do you spend studying poker every week? I do it but its not so fun to do.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Be honest, how much time do you spend studying poker every week? I do it but its not so fun to do.

I have been playing poker for over 11 years, and to be honest, I continue to study the game. In my opinion, there are no limits to improvement. I always analyze my own game, my mistakes and try to improve in this way. It's hard to say exactly how much time I spend studying a week, but on average I think at least 3-4 hours.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have been playing poker for over 11 years, and to be honest, I continue to study the game. In my opinion, there are no limits to improvement. I always analyze my own game, my mistakes and try to improve in this way. It's hard to say exactly how much time I spend studying a week, but on average I think at least 3-4 hours.

Thanks for the reply, 3/4 hours a week is fantastic.
I just recently started studying more and it has helped improve my game

Aguimonteiro

Aguimonteiro

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to read something about poker every day! review my hands that I was in doubt! I'm currently using an app called dto poker-trainer, it has a free part, you can practice it and it will show you where I went wrong in the bets, easy and intuitive!

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the tip Aguimonteiro!

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have about 30 minutes. There is no better study than having a real battle.

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Throw away the fun if you seriously decided to take up professional poker.At the training stage, there is no laughing matter.And any science requires concentration of concentration.The path to your success lies through a long road of games and achievements!

recerveau

recerveau

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've studied poker a lot. I studied seven days a week in the past. These days, only when I have time.
My advice is: Study as much as you need.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

I spend very little time learning the game. I understand that this hinders my progress and development, but unfortunately it is difficult for me to overcome laziness.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

You are right - studying (anything) is no fun so zero hours will be fine on that front :cool:

papapokera85

papapokera85

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
I study it while playing, the best way)