Gian Totaro

Gian Totaro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
In addition to the material here... where do you recommend I study?

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
In addition to the material here... where do you recommend I study?
Depends if you want to spend $s or not. Watch some twitch pros play, there’s also numerous sites that offer study material, though most you’ll have to buy the material. Tbh watching certain pros has been very beneficial as they explain in detail what they’re doing, and free is a great price point lol

Gian Totaro

Gian Totaro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
It depends if you want to spend $s or not. Watch some Twitch professionals play, there are also numerous sites that offer study material, although most of you will have to buy the material. To tell you the truth, seeing certain professionals has been very beneficial, since they explain in detail what they are doing, and free is an excellent price hahaha
I would like to start putting MTT the truth... and putting together the bench!

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I would like to start putting MTT the truth... and putting together the bench!
I’m a cash player mainly online, I did play only MTTs when live games were available where I live (they’re no longer around sadly). My approach with online MTTs has been to play every daily free roll I can to get back into the MTT mind set. Once I feel I’m playing at a level I’m comfortable with and I’m playing consistently I’ll be changing my focus to MTTs. I review every tourney I play in to see what I can adjust, mistakes I may have made etc.

Gutshot Gus

Gutshot Gus

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are playing small cash games Nathan Williams (BlackRain79) is on this site and has a ton of YouTube stuff. You can do a lot of it gratis and purchase some e-books at a reasonable price.

Gian Totaro

Gian Totaro

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I am a cash player mainly online, I played only MTT when live games were available where I live (sadly, they no longer exist). My approach with MTT online has been to play all the daily freerolls I can to get back to the MTT mentality. Once I feel like I'm playing at a level that I'm comfortable with and I'm playing consistently, I'll switch my focus to MTT. I review every tournament I play in to see what I can adjust, any mistakes I may have made, etc.
What site are you playing on? Out of curiosity

722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
That's good... for now I don't have much balance to share, I'm getting ready and I'm only playing freerolls at any poker site: D, but I'd like to go back to Pokerstars!
For me it’s just where I started, I wanted to play against a strong field as well to challenge myself. I feel other than GG most of them aren’t of the same calibre and aren’t as populated with players. Also due to my schedule focusing on the one room is much easier than trying to manage multiple sites.