streaming

J

Joselmb31

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone use to continue learning the streaming of a coach or videos that are uploaded on social networks?

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I watch the streams, but they don't have any training information, at least not for me! It's just fun or participate in various sweepstakes!

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Does anyone use to continue learning the streaming of a coach or videos that are uploaded on social networks?

I love to stream, and will be adding some study sessions to the mix soon too!

For probably my best playlist of tournament content check this out https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBrNnyWekagPlge7r2Yh-dDlL2wHaZD8v

Some of the best free training content you can find, people have told me I should charge money for this, but I love helping people too much to do that :)

Jon Poker

Jon Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some of the best free training content you can find, people have told me I should charge money for this, but I love helping people too much to do that :)

No doubt some of the best free content available. Study Streams from this man will be gold!

DIMARIK

DIMARIK

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
To become a successful streamer, you need to stream a lot, at least 5-6 hours. Fortunately, for poker players, and especially MTT players, this is not a problem. :cool:
It is also very important to do this with high regularity.

in the future, I plan to start streaming myself, but I don't have enough motivation yet :smile: