strategy to trap an abusive bluffer

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when he abuses, and I start to get angry after his raise i call him and i put allin in the river, so he fold
and you ?:confused:

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If structure allows wait for a hand and if you know he’s going to reraise your raise, wait for a hand and enjoy the double up

G

Guaraparty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is a matter of patience and study can not link all the good hands, when having good cards and the opportunity to play aggressive and seek to get it out of the game ...... at the end are players who do not last long at a table :D

G

gerrrr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As long as he retires and does not stay and I win all the chips is all fine. The same is a bit risky your strategy. Hahaha

A

Aknight3

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If i were you i would wait until u have great hands and then slow roll him...maybe limp in and when he raises, you can reraise him preflop...if you have the cards of course. Dont just play anything cus u think hes loose or a fish...wait for your hand and make him pay...good luck

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Opponent is not gonna fold any hand. So the whole table just goes all in on this guy whenever they got a premium hand. Never seen this type of player last more than 10 or 15 hands at a cash table. So the window of opportunity to make money off this person is very small.

C

crisco609

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Allllll in. Every. Single. Hand... Don't worry about the other players, they are now nothing but spectators for an epic battle, mono-e-mono, bully vs avenger. Break him down 1 blind at a time, he'll start to become scared, frightened - like a cornered animal he's shaking, the hair on his neck rises, and he knows he only has one thing left to do.... ATTACK!
And that my friend is your moment of glory. Your welcome for today's lesson - I hope it helps.