Strategy

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Can you to create your strategy for to be winner in poker or you fllow a metod that you learned?

If you think that is important follow a strategy, you think that when sit in tha talbe can you to be honest with the strategy or you think that emotion and players change your metod.

hobojim1247

hobojim1247

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
One has to learn multiple strategies and then use the one that exploits the mistakes of the other players he is involved with. That takes time , effort and study because one has to figure out what his opponent is first doing to then be able to successfully use the optimum exploitative strategy. I am working on this and have a long way to go before I master it.

Jim

emejota23

emejota23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
you always have to have a strategy, in poker, before you enter a hand. :D

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
is to adapt to the table as soon as possible and with that the strategies are depending on the type of players, tournament, etc. the important thing is to adapt and know what kind of players are at the table with the information they give you about their game:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting...in your modal of the game, you think about the strategy conform your hand and your position, stack, opponent, etc...no one strategy for the tournament...

congratulations!!
you always have to have a strategy, in poker, before you enter a hand. :D

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
but, how you can to sense that your strategy is wrong in some hands?!? And about of problem if you start less several BB´s?!
is to adapt to the table as soon as possible and with that the strategies are depending on the type of players, tournament, etc. the important thing is to adapt and know what kind of players are at the table with the information they give you about their game:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
My strategy is a river that eventually either becomes a waterfall or dries up.

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I believe that each one should create their strategy according to their type of game, see what is best and work on it and always try to improve the weak points.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Can you to create your strategy for to be winner in poker or you fllow a metod that you learned?

If you think that is important follow a strategy, you think that when sit in tha talbe can you to be honest with the strategy or you think that emotion and players change your metod.
I believe that each player should have not one strategy, but at least two! When a player plays without a strategy, he is doomed to lose, because strategy is a very important part of the game! If you have one strategy, then you can already win something, but having no strategy at all is a sure loss! But this is only my opinion, and you should not take it seriously, since I myself am an amateur in poker! Good luck at the tables!

D

demoz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
its hard beacuse live i always feel like i know what to do but online its harder

KRANKES

KRANKES

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even with the best strategy, you can lose to someone who plays his first time Poker. But yes, you have to learn a lot to become a winning player

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like about your oppinion, but several times is very difficult to creat yourself strategy, and we learn about the play of other players and teachers.

Some times I think that is very difficult we put in pratic our strategy, for this the question.

tkx
I believe that each player should have not one strategy, but at least two! When a player plays without a strategy, he is doomed to lose, because strategy is a very important part of the game! If you have one strategy, then you can already win something, but having no strategy at all is a sure loss! But this is only my opinion, and you should not take it seriously, since I myself am an amateur in poker! Good luck at the tables!

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have the inverse problem, I have more and more difficult to put my strategy in live tornaments.
its hard beacuse live i always feel like i know what to do but online its harder

T

theStarfish

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It is important to know the basic strategies in poker but it is even more important to be able to adapt your game and your strategy to certain situations and players.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
set your strategie before starting a game and try to stick to it
if you see that it is not the good one you can change it

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think you need to take the best from successful players, and minimize, eliminate all the bad things that are in your own game. And then you will have your own effective strategy.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
There is no perfect strategy for playing poker,but there are strategies that bring stable dividends to players. The constant growth of the blinds and the associated change in strategic techniques leaves its mark on tournament poker strategies. The main principle of tournament play is a tight-aggressive approach,during which the emphasis is on playing qute aggressively only strong poker hands.

efranto2286

efranto2286

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Of course it is good to study the discipline as soon as you adapt the strategy as you advance in the tournament or to the opponents you meet...:D

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have several strategies that you can use in a tournament. But I have to control my emotions when a bad hand happens to me. Eg when they play me with Q6 and I with AK and my opponent gets a 6. These are things that make me very angry.

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to follow a specific strategy and that is try to adapt to the situation. Good luck

katifanko

katifanko

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Discipline is important. I think setting a few general guidelines for yourself is a good idea. Not anything specific, but as ballparks. What's the point in learning someone else's tells if you use the same strategy every time? You need to adapt but keep yourself in check and not let emotion get to you. But also, what fun is poker without a little bit of risk? :D

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Poker is very closely related to mathematics and only the correct mathematical actions will allow you to win !!! Why invent how to play if everything has been calculated for a long time and you just need to remember certain actions !!! Of course, depending on the players at the table, you need to make certain adjustments !!!

DiegoRamos

DiegoRamos

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips

I believe that following something to the letter makes you predictable in the long run, so I believe it can have a solid base but become changeable with each opponent.

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It’s funny how some the hands that win big pots are not monster hands
I been make money making hero calls on players that bet big pot size bets semi bluff or buff the river

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Strategy is of course important. It's best if you can control MTT without being overwhelmed by emotions.