This storie teach us how to play in late position

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A bus full of ugly people met after an accident ;

all of them died.before entering Heaven,they each got one wish.

the first said: "make me beautiful" and it happened.

the rest followed with the same wish.

when it came to the last person he was laughing

the voice asked him: why you laughing?? what is your wish??

the LAST person answered: MAKE THEM UGLY AGAIN..!!

*make them all ugly again broo GO ALL IN lmao

SlimHeperpokerstars

SlimHeperpokerstars

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker, a late position is very important, I think so. This confirms not only statistics but also almost all the famous poker persona. But why? Because in late position, we can play with a huge range of hands. There is nothing better than to take away someone's blinds with a hand something like 4 2 o, pushing an opponent in late position!

nutthink

nutthink

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In poker, a late position is very important, I think so. This confirms not only statistics but also almost all the famous poker persona. But why? Because in late position, we can play with a huge range of hands. There is nothing better than to take away someone's blinds with a hand something like 4 2 o, pushing an opponent in late position!

thx for the answer my friend but i think its not good try to bluff prefloop with hands like 42o in online poker but i agree with you to play that hands except we know that sb and bb is very tight player.. I though admin will not release this thread.. but they do :D:D:D

akmost

akmost

Rising Star
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Haha nice example. You can do so many things when you are in position.Poker is a game of incomplete information, By acting in position you are able to gather more info. Even if you 3bet IP and don't hit the flop you can reassess the situation and you will be the one who can make the so called ''pot control''.

And ofcourse you can steal with more marginal hands if you have the stack to do it, I mean in a final table, you can use the ICM in your advantge!!