Total posts
Chips
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So AG, are you shopping at Barnes and Noble for those books or just linking to the books for reference? I only ask because I like BN, but most times the same books are cheaper at Amazon (cheaper than the BN member price too) and free shipping as well.

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah, I just copied it from my order e-mail...

For some reason I just don't really like Amazon. It seems to take forever to get anything I order from them. I have the bn membership, so shipping is free there as well.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
For some reason I just don't really like Amazon. It seems to take forever to get anything I order from them.
Ah, yeah, forgot about that. Amazon free basic shipping is like 7-10 days. I bought into Amazon Prime as a trial and now get 2 day shipping for free with no minimum purchase. I still keep the BN membership as well since I like to sit in their cafe on occassion and peruse title with a coffee or something.

vanquish

vanquish

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm definitely getting PNL, already have the SNG book. It's pretty decent, haven't finished it quite yet.

rob5775

rob5775

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just ordered the sng book from amazon... I'll give it a read and then find out how you guys liked it.

4Aces

4Aces

is watching you
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh i need that sng book!!