stats, 3bet, stacking

M

Michelle5000

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've played 12k 6max at 2/4c and finsihed up winning at 10/bb 100 with stats of 19/17 yet I don't think my 3bet % is high enough at 3%. What should i be looking for? around 8%

I mostly 3bet AA, KK, AK, QQ and do some 3betting defence. Well not enough from those stats. Do you recommend i experiment 3betting 99+, AQ and with postion vs players with PFR of 15%?

I find the SPR is awkward at 2/4c in 3bet pots. Like 80c and $4.60ish behind and not great for stacking with TP hands. Btw, would u say its standard to stack with OP like AA and KK on dry board.

As i watched a pro before with AA vs an unknown in a 3bet pot and before the flop came down(well it was a $1/$2 game though so totally different to my limits hah) and he said "I'm looking to get this in on almost any flop But his SPR was better - $40 and his stack was $180.

Actually i think he almost got it in in a falt called pot with KK. I think i'm still in my FR mindset wehre as a default i only stack with 2pair + well it is all relative. But i mostly find stacking for 125bb with an OP to be close to EV neutral. Half the time the fish show u with some wacky 2pair on a 752 board lol.