Starting to figure out some things.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It has been a long time since I played seriously either online or in person. I have been going to school and didn't really find the time to really play. Once in a while I would play a tourney or two. It is amazing to me, how much I need to relearn or remember I learned it. lol
I used to last a lot longer in tourneys, I knew better when to fold. I have noticed I am putting too many chips in the pot before the river. Sure I have been getting beat by hands that should have not called. But maybe I am making the pot too appealing. Especially at beginnings of tourneys, you should really not be having that much in the middle at the earliest stages.
Good luck at the tables, I could use some.

T

titiduru

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good luck man, learning never stops!

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Careful how you title these threads, the poker gods are watchin & just waitin:eek: :). Good luck at the tables.

diadiavalik

diadiavalik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, poker does not stand still, you need to constantly improve. The style of the game and the players are constantly changing and you need to keep up with all of this.

GrouxLive

GrouxLive

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like with most things, the more you play, generally the better you get... with one caveat, you need to practice sound strategies. At the end of the day, even if you play the right strategies, chance can still have you coming up short.

The key to long term success, is surviving the downturns, while making the most of your upswings. Everything else is semantics.

K

KidA

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah just wait until you're a high-level poker player like me. It's so sick when you master a situation... although the high dies down once you've mastered so many aspects like I have.