Stack size

S

Sagory

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm playing micro limit cash games NLH. I know it is the best to buy in with a full stack. That's ok, but when I'm lucky and win a hand I'm feeling very unconfortable with a stack that is bigger than the buy-in. Especially when there are other deep stacks on the table.

So, when is the right - or maybe good time - to leave the table? 150BB?

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try to leave the table when I get a deep stack.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm playing micro limit cash games NLH. I know it is the best to buy in with a full stack. That's ok, but when I'm lucky and win a hand I'm feeling very unconfortable with a stack that is bigger than the buy-in. Especially when there are other deep stacks on the table.

So, when is the right - or maybe good time - to leave the table? 150BB?

Thank you for posting.

Being uncomfortable comes from needing more study. Your study point here is playing deep stack poker. Start with GTO ranges thinking about how our ranges change based on equity realization not just hand strength. AA is a great hand but 200bb deep we are not looking to stack other 200bb stacks with just 1 pair

Hope this helps
:):)

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
i say when I am winning at a live game, I keep playing no matter how sore the a__ gets, because a winning streak is far and few between.

Online, once I get to where I have more chips than I am comfortable with, I will leave the table and join another table with fewer chips.