Stables

D

Damian Baez

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi, how about I wanted to ask if anyone knows what it takes to get sponsored or stacked exactly where the stables are set?
I would like to find someone to help me to build a sizeable bankroll but I don't know how to do it.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For rather natural reasons backers want to see a solid track record before investing in you. So you will need to build up such a track record using your own money first.

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can build your own bankroll from a freeroll. Of course, this path will be long, but it is impossible to find a sponsor without a good history of the game. Sponsorship is the same business and no one will invest money in a dubious enterprise.

M

mpkr10

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I completely agree with other posts. If you have some money to put in play lowest stakes cash games and grind it up. If you don't play freerolls.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To reach a good bankroll, follow all the free promotions.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have good advice for you. If you want to create a bankroll, first pay attention to our free course. Without a doubt, our course will help you create a bankroll better and faster. In fact, in order to create a bankroll you do not need a sponsor, you will only need half a year or a year to play in our daily freerolls. Good luck.