Spots

SrWesleiNF

SrWesleiNF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play online, I always try to perceive and classify the two players before and two players after my action, to visualize the best ways to identify and apply spots in these adversaries, to the friends, I ask which technique do you use to identify a spot?

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like to look at the players after me to see how they are holding their cards, a lot of the time they will hold them differently when they are going to fold(like they are getting ready to throw their cards in).

PaxMundi

PaxMundi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is a very good video on player types.

Last edited:
Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
When I play poker, I always try to make the right decisions and avoid mistakes. That is, I always play cautiously, try to be patient and use the wrong decisions of my opponents in my favor.
Good luck.

maclina

maclina

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I play online, I always try to perceive and classify the two players before and two players after my action, to visualize the best ways to identify and apply spots in these adversaries, to the friends, I ask which technique do you use to identify a spot?

I observe the whole table for 15 m. It gives me a lot of information for the rest of the game.

SrWesleiNF

SrWesleiNF

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello.
When I play poker, I always try to make the right decisions and avoid mistakes. That is, I always play cautiously, try to be patient and use the wrong decisions of my opponents in my favor.
Good luck.
Legal in general and that's right, patience and observation !!!

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I note at the table those players which play:

1. tight and netaylove

2. who goes limp hand with an ace or pocket pair of

3. who plays limp raise(all-in)

4. who kopiruet all the streets with overcostly who kopiruet all the streets with a small pair of

5. who plays limp(bet)-call(all-in).

There are other small notes, but these are basic and important.