722Wade722

722Wade722

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
You can watch Nick Walsh on twitch, otherwise practice with play chips possibly, study heads up and short handed play.

R

ROYALROAD

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It becomes a speculative field.
It actually takes a lot of basic skills to be a winner in a field like this.
At first glance, it looks like a novice, but...

Rob Hobson

Rob Hobson

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Spin and go's are a gambling battlefield with small room for solid strategies. Study to improve your general poker and the SonGs follows it

A

AndreB

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
nah bro this is just gambling/loterry, last time i just lose AA vs 72, AK vs A5 AK vs AQ i think in one session. People all play all in with 83 and they win with you when you hold even KK. U can try but give a statistic after 100 spin gold session and tell after is was worth or no xd

K

kostja007

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can check on Youtube Nick Welsh. He is explaining the game pretty good and also using GTOWizard for preflop GTO checking after sessions.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm focusing on spin and go games, what material for study do you suggest?
It is best to study luck. If there are any books on luck, then you should read them. Such tournaments are essentially designed only for luck. And so I wish you luck :)

AD_all

AD_all

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
IE
Chips
It is best to study luck. If there are any books on luck, then you should read them. Such tournaments are essentially designed only for luck. And so I wish you luck :)
I love your pragmatism. Hilarious