Spin & Go Flash Strategy

B

Boo02

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi

Do you have some links to strategy materials about Flash Spins?

I use advices which i found for normal Spins. I dont know if I'm doing right. Because with that shallow stack I started thinking about only push or fold game. Even at the beginning.

Andrew Popov

Andrew Popov

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Push-fold is quite a good strategy for Flush Spins. Super-short starting stacks just don't leave room for any tough street play.

In a way, this format is killing poker as a game of skill.

PokerQueenPS

PokerQueenPS

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am learning to play $0.25 low limit spins.
My opinion is that it is better to play the regular format, where you can play more postflop.
Flash backs very dispersive. Even if you understand the push-fold strategy.

B

Boo02

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
In a way, this format is killing poker as a game of skill.

There is no game after floop. But still better players, should won more in prefloop game.

I started play it, because I Thought that is easy game with many recreational players. But it's not that simple^^ Because of the multiplier, the variance is huge. I think that i have to start play lower BI but more tables. Or... I have to change the game :D

B

Boo02

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am learning to play $0.25 low limit spins.
My opinion is that it is better to play the regular format, where you can play more postflop.
Flash backs very dispersive. Even if you understand the push-fold strategy.

I played regular, now I'm playing mostly game with bounties. More profitable for me in last weeks.

But my main target is rakeback. Spins is where it all began but I play it less and less.

what does it mean? :D "dispersive" I checked in dictionary and I still don't know.