Some tips or books to improve my skills ?

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello,

I am a honest humble SNG and MTT player (breakeven) but it seems I don't increase my level anymore.
I just download the famous "Become a winning Poker player" on the site and I am gonna work hard on it to improve my level.
But if you have some general tips or books to recommand in that way, I will be happy to accept your advises.
Thank you.

W

Wiflopper

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
smart poker study on you tube or his website. I like the way he teaches. Plenty of free content to improve your game. He holds a monthly or weekly game on ACR also.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good book: "Simple Math in Poker" read.
Be extremely patient!
All poker players know that sometimes a major tournament can last hours and sometimes several days. Therefore, patience is one of the most important qualities that should be inherent in players.
According to one of the champions, being “here and now” is generally the most important component for a winner. You should always keep a close eye on what is happening at the table you are currently playing at.
Also, you should be as clear about your goals as possible. It will work!
Be persistent!
Catching fish from a pond is not easy. Without persistence, you cannot win a major tournament or become a successful poker player. This quality has been demonstrated by all SCOOP champions without exception.
One of the winners dropped out of the tournament first. However, using the right to re-enter, in the end he managed to win.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello,

I am a honest humble SNG and MTT player (breakeven) but it seems I don't increase my level anymore.
I just download the famous "Become a winning Poker player" on the site and I am gonna work hard on it to improve my level.
But if you have some general tips or books to recommand in that way, I will be happy to accept your advises.
Thank you.

Hi.
For starters, I encourage you to pay attention to our free course, which has already helped many players to significantly improve their skills and improve their results. It works, see for yourself.
https://www.cardschat.com/become-a-winning-poker-player/

Also, here is a short list of good books that may be useful to you:
Jared Tendler "The Mental Game of Poker"
Ed Miller "Texas Holdem for beginners"
Ed Miller "Professional NL Holdem"
Ed Miller "Small Stakes NL Holdem"
Andrew Seidman "The Easy Game"
Tri Nguyen "The NL Holdem Workbook"

R

Rodriguesxr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I read Cardplayer.com ! Check the tips are so Good!!

Poker Tips