stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
...I have ever gotten about playing poker was the following:

ALWAYS HAVE A REASON

This advice goes for all kinds of poker, all different formats, tournaments, cash, sng, you name it.

It sounds so simple yet so many of us (for example multitablers) make moves without even thinking.
Incorporate thinking and the win rate increases exponentially.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I noticed that if you do not let go of the foreign problems is better not to sit down to play! The session will be below zero and it can apply pressure!

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I noticed that if you do not let go of the foreign problems is better not to sit down to play! The session will be below zero and it can apply pressure!

Hello.
I totally agree with you. I only play when I have a good mood. Otherwise, it is a waste of time and money.

Rahatis

Rahatis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes it's good to play in a not so good mood, so you can learn to check your game better and faster.

JReg1322

JReg1322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
GLOBAL POKER...Z

If pokerstars is the head of the body of internet poker then global poker would be the a****** I can't say this site amazes me one bit because all the s***** experiences I've had and playing poker I will say easily more than 60% have come from that site so people say well why do you keep playing on it well I don't I stopped but my girlfriend was trying to learn and maybe new and not having the patience I said come global poker just play with the coins so you won't lose money so she played and got a little bit better had some disheartening bad beats never really no big wins but hung in there tough a few times so I pick up and I play on her profile one night just to see if it's changed at all I get into the jackpot sitting go and I want to say maybe my first 10 hands I fold it maybe seven times I mean didn't have nothing that I'd be comfortable throwing out then I got deuces two in a row pocket deuces twice in a row so my finally a decent hand not even really strong pair I want to say maybe queen 10 and a out rolls in a flop a nine a seven and a queen and maybe a queen I had nine seven That's always eight nine and a queen actually The dude goes all in I go all in cuz I already got a nine this fool has deuces and they win cuz the deuce hit the river I had that hand twice in a row and that was a big I just don't get how they could both face look at you and say this is a random number generator I would implore anybody to never spend a dime at global poker

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello.
I totally agree with you. I only play when I have a good mood. Otherwise, it is a waste of time and money.

Hi Lena,

When I started repeating to myself "always have a reason" everytime it was my turn to play, my game went to a different level.
I read alot about poker. There is SO much information out there. Unfortunately half of it is either bad advice or the information is too old to pertain to the game as it is played today. Poker has evolved a great deal since I started playing.
Good luck at the tables!

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If PokerStars is the head of the body of internet poker then global poker would be the a****** I can't say this site amazes me one bit because all the s***** experiences I've had and playing poker I will say easily more than 60% have come from that site so people say well why do you keep playing on it well I don't I stopped but my girlfriend was trying to learn and maybe new and not having the patience I said come global poker just play with the coins so you won't lose money so she played and got a little bit better had some disheartening bad beats never really no big wins but hung in there tough a few times so I pick up and I play on her profile one night just to see if it's changed at all I get into the jackpot sitting go and I want to say maybe my first 10 hands I fold it maybe seven times I mean didn't have nothing that I'd be comfortable throwing out then I got deuces two in a row pocket deuces twice in a row so my finally a decent hand not even really strong pair I want to say maybe queen 10 and a out rolls in a flop a nine a seven and a queen and maybe a queen I had nine seven That's always eight nine and a queen actually The dude goes all in I go all in cuz I already got a nine this fool has deuces and they win cuz the deuce hit the river I had that hand twice in a row and that was a big I just don't get how they could both face look at you and say this is a random number generator I would implore anybody to never spend a dime at global poker

Sorry to hear about your experience JReg. I have an account there but haven't played there in a long time. Mostly play at ACR now. Hopefully that RGN will start throwing you some premium hands soon. Better be careful playing one account with 2 people. Im sure that is against their terms of service.

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Completely agree with you vittopio. If you have other things that are on your mind other than poker-you probably shouldn't be playing. Your chances of you winning go way down under those circumstances.

R

Red_Diamond

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to go against the grain to some. Playing poker is a great way for me to relax and de-stress from a stressful day at work.

I am often very stressed when I start to play :p

JReg1322

JReg1322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm going to go against the grain to some. Playing poker is a great way for me to relax and de-stress from a stressful day at work.

I am often very stressed when I start to play :p

I was in and still am in good spirits...I play when relaxed and play when a lil more intense...I wasn't so upset about the loss as I was about when I had my own acct... My experience was not a good...months apart a yr passes and keep I mind I play on like 8-9 different sites... global is the worst when it comes to consistency

JReg1322

JReg1322

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry to hear about your experience JReg. I have an account there but haven't played there in a long time. Mostly play at ACR now. Hopefully that RGN will start throwing you some premium hands soon. Better be careful playing one account with 2 people. Im sure that is against their terms of service.

I do have an account with ACR but since I'm on my mobile all it allows me to play is the the zoom and the jackpots and goes and after a while it gets very boring I'd like to plan a tournament or something like that but until I set up my laptop I can only use my mobile and they limit the games

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
looking at those who play a lot of tables in cash or MTT, on streams, it is very rare to see any positive result, mostly it is waste, and on the backer's money

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There will be times when you will feel that you will never be able to win again. At a certain point, you should be able to smile and laugh at everything that happens, and then remind yourself that you are playing a card game primarily to have fun. Have fun ! Poker gives us colorful emotions and crazy moments. Always play for the love of the game itself.

rfbh54

rfbh54

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Play in a good mood. Play not passively. Don't be angry and you will have success.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
Patience and improvemen! Some of the best advices!

vovqa93

vovqa93

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

ALWAYS HAVE A REASON

This advice goes for all kinds of poker, all different formats, tournaments, cash, sng, you name it.

It sounds so simple yet so many of us (for example multitablers) make moves without even thinking.
That is totally true. Everything works like you said.

One of answers for this maybe will be like this:

Can you feel/understund/ "exactly" what every person at the table has into their head? Imagine, how much information and factors we are missing during the game. That is what makes this game so crazy :D:icon_sant

KristaK

KristaK

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi hi
is good advice i think
i going to try this out now
thank you

Alex70793

Alex70793

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your any rivals, strong, weak, crazy, than the justify their decisions. To beat them try to understand exactly how they think.
(C) Ike Haxton

kucu2014

kucu2014

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I say something you know anyway: the world is not just
sunlight and rainbow. It's a cruel, nasty place and
whatever tough guy you are, he'll be forced to your knees if you let him
and they will never let you stand. Never forget that. A very tough world for online poker

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Agree with you patience and improvement. GL

pokergopher

pokergopher

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

ALWAYS HAVE A REASON

Another saying that I keep in my mind is "Find The Fold". Helps me take the time to study the board and think through the other players range.

L

lachdoch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

ALWAYS HAVE A REASON

Very much thanks!

thetzarofpoker

thetzarofpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

ALWAYS HAVE A REASON

I wasn`t thinking this.. it is simple but very deep.. thanks a lot will be very usefull.. and I`ve had playin poker for 20 years.. :D:D

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That is totally true. Everything works like you said.

One of answers for this maybe will be like this:

Can you feel/understund/ "exactly" what every person at the table has into their head? Imagine, how much information and factors we are missing during the game. That is what makes this game so crazy :D:icon_sant

That is an awesome thought process vovqa. Im sure there is a whole lot of information that I am missing due to a lack of attention. Poker is an amazing game. I wonder if the guy who invented it had any idea of how this "game" would develop. Probably not.