soft poker

H

have

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have a 4.90 bankroll what would be the best way too build it up more .in your opion ? im thinking what the best softest games too play .ilike playing freeroll because .im too loose when playing .yes i think i need too titing up .but how too desplint my slef too do that ? all help is appreashed typing spell not good so if you can over look that part thank you all in adavance have funAA . havefun at the tabels.:confused::captain:

EvertonGirl

EvertonGirl

Professional Fish
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Hi, with such a small bankroll I would play the $0.10 360 man at pokerstars.

D

da22duke

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the easiest way to build up is to play MTT micro level tournaments. At the lowest levels cashing on a regular basis can keep you slowly rising and if you end up with a top 3 finish you'd get a big boost relative to your bankroll.

es530

es530

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i have a 4.90 bankroll what would be the best way too build it up more .in your opion ? im thinking what the best softest games too play .ilike playing freeroll because .im too loose when playing .yes i think i need too titing up .but how too desplint my slef too do that ? all help is appreashed typing spell not good so if you can over look that part thank you all in adavance have funAA . havefun at the tabels.:confused::captain:

Did I once have the following thoughts on how to increase the bankroll?
If you ask yourself this question you are wondering which games to play.
but there is an error in thinking like this, because it is only possible to earn money in poker by merit or to be more skillful than the opponents. So I suggest playing with at least 100 buy-in and go playing, forget about increasing bankroll because it is consequence. Good luck.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
play SNG. Not a large field of players, not expensive for your bankroll and the chances of increasing it are higher than in big mtt.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The SNG double or nothing is the easiest way for me. Then play some lower buy in MTT's. You can play some 1.50 buy ins, just play tight and wait for most to be knocked out. with 10 players 5 win.

R

Roger1960

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
On another note, if you have that low of a bankroll does that mean no deposit? If so you are playing for free, I know most sites will require a deposit of some kind before you can make a withdrawal.
If you make a deposit now you will be able to cash out all of your winnings. If you wait til you make some bank then you will be playing games after depositing that you will have to make so many frequent player points to withdraw a set amount.
I have not deposited on intertops, and now have enough there to take some out. I now am stuck trying to figure out how to do it. I am going to just deposit some on there and not worry about getting any money back for a good while.

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
1-2 cent cash games with 6 or 9 at the table. Bring the minimum to the table (less than a dollar). If you lose your buy-in, take a break. If you double up, take a break.

Good luck.

S

StatusOmega525

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would think Spin & Go's would also be a pretty viable option for smaller bankrolls. With a 5$ bankroll you may have to build it up just a bit just to give you a bit of a safety net, but I've found that Spins usually attract more of a recreational crowd since they seem to be something of a novelty. And as someone previously mentioned, advancing in poker is based on merit. Large field MTTs or even 6-9 man Sit & Go's simply give you more opposition. With Spins being a solid 3-handed format *at least on the sites I've been able to play on*, it means you only have to beat out two opponents, which is probably easier than trying to beat out 6 or 9 or 312. The main reason I try to play Spins is the possibility of earning bigger while risking an equal amount. Not to say I'm counting on one of the giant jackpots, though. While they would certainly be welcome, even getting a chance at 4X or even 10X your buy-in without the actual buy-in itself being raised is just pure bonus. I think some would point out issues with the rake on Spins, but I myself work on a very simply win/loss equation for tracking my progress, so for me rake is less of an issue until I actually move above the 2$ Spins. If anyone has any information or thoughts that run counter to any of this, I would be more than interested in hearing about it, so I can adjust my own strategy if needed. Anyways, good luck at the tables.

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
spin & gos are the worst option in my opinion...
You must beat 2 people to double your money, because
especially with a super limited bankroll your odds of
hitting a big prize are almost zero....

Play heads-up instead and you will double by beating just 1 opponent.
And You also have the choice to play heads up with longer blinds and
higher starting stack , so you depend less on luck than in Spin&Gos...

bhuelse

bhuelse

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Spin & Go are not a good Choice in my opinion, the variance is to high.
Have you read this sticky „build a baby bankroll“ in this forum?

It’s a great explanation of your problem.

H

have

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you

Did I once have the following thoughts on how to increase the bankroll?
If you ask yourself this question you are wondering which games to play.
but there is an error in thinking like this, because it is only possible to earn money in poker by merit or to be more skillful than the opponents. So I suggest playing with at least 100 buy-in and go playing, forget about increasing bankroll because it is consequence. Good luck.

play SNG. Not a large field of players, not expensive for your bankroll and the chances of increasing it are higher than in big mtt.

The SNG double or nothing is the easiest way for me. Then play some lower buy in MTT's. You can play some 1.50 buy ins, just play tight and wait for most to be knocked out. with 10 players 5 win.

On another note, if you have that low of a bankroll does that mean no deposit? If so you are playing for free, I know most sites will require a deposit of some kind before you can make a withdrawal.
If you make a deposit now you will be able to cash out all of your winnings. If you wait til you make some bank then you will be playing games after depositing that you will have to make so many frequent player points to withdraw a set amount.
I have not deposited on Intertops, and now have enough there to take some out. I now am stuck trying to figure out how to do it. I am going to just deposit some on there and not worry about getting any money back for a good while.

1-2 cent cash games with 6 or 9 at the table. Bring the minimum to the table (less than a dollar). If you lose your buy-in, take a break. If you double up, take a break.

Good luck.

I would think Spin & Go's would also be a pretty viable option for smaller bankrolls. With a 5$ bankroll you may have to build it up just a bit just to give you a bit of a safety net, but I've found that Spins usually attract more of a recreational crowd since they seem to be something of a novelty. And as someone previously mentioned, advancing in poker is based on merit. Large field MTTs or even 6-9 man Sit & Go's simply give you more opposition. With Spins being a solid 3-handed format *at least on the sites I've been able to play on*, it means you only have to beat out two opponents, which is probably easier than trying to beat out 6 or 9 or 312. The main reason I try to play Spins is the possibility of earning bigger while risking an equal amount. Not to say I'm counting on one of the giant jackpots, though. While they would certainly be welcome, even getting a chance at 4X or even 10X your buy-in without the actual buy-in itself being raised is just pure bonus. I think some would point out issues with the rake on Spins, but I myself work on a very simply win/loss equation for tracking my progress, so for me rake is less of an issue until I actually move above the 2$ Spins. If anyone has any information or thoughts that run counter to any of this, I would be more than interested in hearing about it, so I can adjust my own strategy if needed. Anyways, good luck at the tables.

Spin & Go are not a good Choice in my opinion, the variance is to high.
Have you read this sticky „build a baby bankroll“ in this forum?

It’s a great explanation of your problem.

Play in sit and go's.
thank you all for the advice . some though i had;t even though of . gives some things too work no havefun AA . havefun at the games you play .thanks again

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
There is not much you can do with 4.90, try the Microlevel and prey not to get the "Variance" going against you. :hmmmm2:

A

angelamsmith05

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That’s the key...cut your losses early and stop when you double up.

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What site is your bankroll on? If ACR then I would start with the 50 cent on demand tourneys, or the 10 cent tourney. See where that takes you.

S

StatusOmega525

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Good point. I actually prefer the shorter blind periods and the quicker pace as it plays more to my strengths, and my strategy typically aims at making use of the added pressure of the blinds in the end stages. So I guess I would consider the trade off of an extra opponent to be worth it, but that's only based on my play style.

8bod8

8bod8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Have a look at bank roll management.
Realise: playing a new game may have a learning curve (cost extra money).
My bankroll is about 100$ and I'm still playing freerolls (and learning), which is probably very/too conservative.
With 100$ I'm considering single table double-or-nothing games, but your bankroll is too small.

H

have

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you

took some advice and bank roll going up not much . but going in the right deriction .learnlng to not be so losse but very hard seeing hands go by knowing i could have won them. good luck all havefunAA .;)

E

erikrid2910

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree completely. This strategy will build you up as long as your patient. Because it will take a will to build it this way. Good Luck

H

have

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
update

1 place in cardschat freeroll thank you all
havefunAA
could not do snip
it tool not to good with pc. or the post thing either lol
havefunAA

H

have

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i tried useing snip it tool had a file showing i won frist place in cards chat freeroll .but did not know how to post it lost file but maybe next time will be better learned . chose file and magment thing lol maybe . havefunAA :)