So What exactly is a Donkey?

S

str8__flush

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A donkey is someone who makes bad decisions...

S

Sweeteyecandy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks guys! Ive have yet to be called a donk, bitch is more the word I hear for me. After reading all the replies, Im glad to say Im not a donk! I am very conservative, but aggressive. I don't play shit cards, but sometimes I think I need to :)

pdutty

pdutty

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
what about "calling station"? would it be same as a donkey?

jazzaxe

jazzaxe

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A donkey at your table in a cash game is an invaluable asset. Do not berate them because of their nature for they will cease to feed you. In the long run, who do you want calling your bets: the skilled player who plays correctly, or the unschooled unthinking donkey who plays incorrectly.

H

highway26776

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
donk.jpg

This is a donkey and it can be identified by the following traits

1. Makes rash decisions
2. Often cant shut up
3. No matter how badly they preform they often come out smelling
like roses
4. Even when they make terrible mistakes they have no idea they have
5. They make even there best friends pull their hair out

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well it may sound strange but i am a very spritual person and have something that if other people lie to me i can feel it or if they are bragging up about something i know they are talking bullcrap,it is no joke wise people know this and sometimes when i have a hand i can feel if i win with it even a big suck-out hand and every time it happend 1 or 2 would go all in and come on with a hand like 10 4 you can't call 2 all-inners,right but every and i mean every time i would have played that hand i would win it 100% of the times and it are about 300 times now really difficult cause you don't play that kind of hands but he if i could win money with it i really should do it,but then i don't really play poker,and that is what i want. cause you get a lot of donkey calls then.....gr tim