sibkaz

sibkaz

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
There are so many hopes for them... and so often they fail) But the most disgusting thing is when you chip in front of the river and they come... With 1 BB you get interrupted, and with 2-3 BB, you have to bluff during the promotion... How are you acting?

gustavofuentes2

gustavofuentes2

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The small pocket paire pre flop ae just like any pocket pair. I feel that they are only good if you connect. I should follow my own advice, As I am writing this I just got my pocket kk beat by pocket 44 that is simply because they hit, and I did not. Always remember if you pockets someone else has pockets also. Good luck

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are so many hopes for them... and so often they fail) But the most disgusting thing is when you chip in front of the river and they come... With 1 BB you get interrupted, and with 2-3 BB, you have to bluff during the promotion... How are you acting?
gotwizard has a free version you can look at preflop charts for multiple stack sizes- This is the best resource for understanding what to do with small pairs preflop and it is free

:unsure::geek:

Fumogrosso

Fumogrosso

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't like to play small pairs unless I'm well placed. The chance of taking a 3-bet is great

amonlima

amonlima

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Short stack we will have two ways to play, which is fold and jam, playing against short ranges, the most recommended play is folding, against hide ranges the jam will be profitable. Deep stack is better to play flat, to hit trips, however, against villains who open and move a lot, playing 3-bet is profitable. In general, these pairs tend to be resolved in the pre, due to the fact that there is not good post flop playability, the only situations in which it will be good to play the po with these pairs is when we hit our set, or, when the board interacts. Ex: We have (44) flop 2 6 7, A 3 6...

Mr.$t0k

Mr.$t0k

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
my strategy is looking like this - call (raise) - if set i am raise if nothing i am check and fold