Sit n go

G

goof230

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it better to play tight or aggressive on a no limit sit n go?

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not aggressive at SNG tournaments, my formula for success is patience and passive game.

M

Mauno

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played slow tournaments and mostly tight ply keeps me longer in game.

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

exactly these tournaments must be aggressive and more patient

Sonny87

Sonny87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am not aggressive at SNG tournaments, my formula for success is patience and passive game.

Im not best at poker, but i try to get a double with a strong holding, and fold into the money.

miric007

miric007

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im not best at poker, but i try to get a double with a strong holding, and fold into the money.

Good tactics, but my opinion is that every tactic wins if you have a little luck :)

ElmenhorsteR

ElmenhorsteR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, guys, i think at the start you should play tight and wait good hands. When you have more stack, you can try some agress, but aggression does not mean, that you should play with bad hands. :) So play wisely and quietly!

Its just my opinion, im not so good at poker, but trying to get more and more practice:) GL!

cranberry

cranberry

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The correct solution in tournaments Sit & go will not play a lot of hands and play only hands monsters. In the tournaments sit-and-go you need to be patient. Usually sit-and-go I play tight-aggressive.

M

MikeyE8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
l feel like a tight and aggressive style is best because many people go all-in with weaker or somewhat strong hands. Waiting for the right opportunity would probably be better unless your table is tight then you can switch up your strategy.

I

ivanbbb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Is it better to play tight or aggressive on a no limit sit n go?

You do not need to play them! guard your money! You have to find the answer yourself! I advise you to training! The theory for you the best assistant! I love these tournaments! Last played 5 for 45 people, in addition to 1 just got all the prizes! I took 1, 2, 4 and 7 seats! Thanks to them, my growing bank! But I do not play them often! There's a small prize pool! Educate yourself as long as you learn how to use the game opponents! I can tell him, and I advise you, you will not be difficult for these tournaments! But now you need knowledge! You will lose less in the future it will help you! Read my articles and leave comments there! I will make of them!

Luan

Luan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
The style of SWING is very different from MTT in my opinion and better for those who are starting to play poker that is in the SNG to go training the style of game!

D

doom

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
if you play turbo or faster sng tight play will eat your stack fast with blinds