should i bet in turn without high card

davidkimtai89

davidkimtai89

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i used to heard many of pokers who play very expertised in poker . they certainly own much of skills . Do you think betting without high card . is that a good strategy ? in poker , the low card also get win , lucky element is major in poker , do you think that ?

M

maxi_j

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on board on stakes on an opponent on his range and so on. Semi bluff usually are better than pure bluf.

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If I am the last person to play and everyone is checking or calling, I will raise even if I do not have high card, so I can get rid of some of the remaining players

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i used to heard many of pokers who play very expertised in poker . they certainly own much of skills . Do you think betting without high card . is that a good strategy ? in poker , the low card also get win , lucky element is major in poker , do you think that ?
your job in poker is to make villain(s) think hopefully you only have a couple players so then a semi bluff works more often 3-4 players doing a bet just to make villain make a move if they are holding a hand and slow playing

this is good in position when ace hits or a pair hits the board !!

note in bluffing situational keep in mind bad players will always hang on to top pair

so if you have a hand its good to really push but when your bluffing you must be careful

you probably gonna get called off even if is a pair on board......

E

ejsch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when to bet

every table is different i like to play atable for a few hands before i get involved in a big hand. get a feel for the players at the table then be the opposite

RVTR7777

RVTR7777

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello friend, I usually bet high, even with low cards, because I'm playing aggressive tag.
I've been winning a lot of hands before the river.
I like this strategy.

Last edited:
A

alsorory

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i normally play with low cards and go all in, for the first 5-10 hands then stop playing with low hand