Should I get a month of Pokercoachinng.com or Mastering Small Stakes Hold’em?

C

Casey55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
sorry guy I know I made a thread already asking about which book to get but after some research I am wondering what will improve my game more , getting a Poker Coaching membership or getting Mastering Small stakes Hold’em or Excelling at NL Hold’em ?

Is there enough content in the books to learn how to use the range analyzer and play LAG with the info inside ,Or is it best to get the Poker coaching membership for a month and learn how to use the hand analyzer and how to balance ranges that way .. confused, thanks to all who reply

thetick33

thetick33

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sorry guy I know I made a thread already asking about which book to get but after some research I am wondering what will improve my game more , getting a Poker Coaching membership or getting Mastering Small stakes Hold’em or Excelling at NL Hold’em ?

Is there enough content in the books to learn how to use the range analyzer and play LAG with the info inside ,Or is it best to get the Poker coaching membership for a month and learn how to use the hand analyzer and how to balance ranges that way .. confused, thanks to all who reply

so first question is what is your plan? you playing mtt's or cash?

depends on book and what you are exactly looking for and more importantly what is the end goal etc...

second question is what do you want this book or coaching to do for you....ive had great coaching from many pros........ ive also used harringtons mzone books often among others....

suggestions would be follow a twitch regular who wins often and sets up a group to go over hand history for one of his players weekly etc... this is very cost effective and will help your game....

C

Casey55

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I’m looking to get experienced with Jon Littles Range analyzer and learn how to play my hands balanced when I find its needed. I don’t know if the book mastering the small stakes will be better for this or If I should get a month of pokercoaching and learn it that way. He does a good job teaching new players how to balance ranges and playing in a LaG way t