My second 25,000 hands, Critique appreciated.

D

Deceitful_Frank

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys I figure this would be a better place to seek advice on my numbers. Its a decent 25,000 hand sample this time and I have just just better than broke even overall. I feel my play has improved though I need to find a way to master my emotions so am not throwing a way the hour of hard won cash due to bad beats, bordeom or lack of disciplin!

Well anyway I'm having fun and am confident of never needing to redeposit...

>99% is 2NL 9 handed cash games on Party. Evening traffic tops 40,000 players and I am simply astounded by the stupidity that I see and the money that is available to the careful and patient player even at these tiny limits!

I have sustained 1000s of hands at >30BB/100 hands only to lose it foolishly playing daytimes with FAR better players :(

I know that my profits can increase substantially if I can find the will to ONLY play at peak times.

I was advised to tighten up my play and fill the big blind less. I have put the last sample up too for reference.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• Last 10k hands.jpg
    Last 10k hands.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Details7.jpg
    Details7.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
D

Deceitful_Frank

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
...sorry to double post but its too late to edit. Is my aggression factor too high and making me too predictable?

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands