Schedule to start studying this helped me a lot!!!

A

abencoajogador

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
First Pre-Flop - the first thing and the main thing to be studied.. it is the street that will happen the most in poker.. and where you solve many problems.. then Start: 1 - Open Raise Range per position - have the hands that you will open from each position well defined.
2 - Flat range and 3 bet (with which hands should you float or 3bet from each position when you already have an Open Raise)
3 - Shove range short stack 15/10/5 bb
4 - Call range in Shove
5 - Squeeze and Reesteal
6 - Fashion, Big Blinds Defense, etc. Studying this well, each concept of this sharp one, or at least with good notions, will help 100% to reach the post-flop... which then begins to complicate. Then, after the flop, the study is more complex... and many situations such as Boards for Cbet, Size Bet, Range x Range, etc... but I think that if the Pre Flop aligns well, the mistakes in the post-flop have less weight.. I hope to have helped, because this has helped me a lot

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think its important to incorporate the number of effective big blinds in these situations, especially if you are playing sng/mtts.