Chips
Misaki

Misaki

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's $1.50 tourney. Just go allin on river or bet close to the pot. You want to maximize your winnings and most likely you will get a call from Ax, because people on those stakes can't fold TP.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hand 1 87s
I like the line taken in this hand except for the fact, that the river should have been a jam. If he has nothing, he is folding anyway, and if he has AX, he will happily call a jam on a board like this.

Hand 2 J9o
Classic ICMizer spot, so I plugged in the hand and selected 9-man SnG. If he is jamming the correct range, then J9o is a marginally profitable call winning you 0,03% of the price pool. So no mistake made here, but if he is a little on the nitty side and not jamming as wide, as he is supposed to (59% of hands), then I would definitely fold this hand.

Hand 3 55
Another spot for ICMzier, which I did. 55 is essentially a break even shove winning you 0,01% of the price pool, so pretty much the same as hand 2. Theoretically a correct call, but against the average player in a 1,5$ SnG probably a fold.

killing_random

killing_random

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hand 2 J9o
Classic ICMizer spot, so I plugged in the hand and selected 9-man SnG. If he is jamming the correct range, then J9o is a marginally profitable call winning you 0,03% of the price pool. So no mistake made here, but if he is a little on the nitty side and not jamming as wide, as he is supposed to (59% of hands), then I would definitely fold this hand.

Hand 3 55
Another spot for ICMzier, which I did. 55 is essentially a break even shove winning you 0,01% of the price pool, so pretty much the same as hand 2. Theoretically a correct call, but against the average player in a 1,5$ SnG probably a fold.

More attempts - more chances to eliminate a player and return all previous losses (and even some extra in the form of his winnings) in one go (https://www.cardschat.com/forum/lea...483544/?highlight=Chipleader+-variance-equity).

Losing chips is bad but it has two bright sides for me:
1) As a wider BB push-caller, I'm more dangerous opponent to deal with (actually, this may be best deferred to the higher limits).
2) I prefer postflop play vs deeper stack than preflop coinflip vs short.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
1st hand. I would have pretty much played it the same, FWIW. WP!

2nd hand... Fold.. He is tilted and you are calling with junk so in the best case you are gonna be 50/50, statistically seen. He is jamming here with most anything, especially all hands that beat you. Fold! Again... FOLD!

3rd hand, Coin toss for me. Bubble, so you could just fold, let the 2 small stacks go at each other, if you are lucky, but a 55 is gonna so often get folds here, and when not, be a decent hand vs BW, Ax etc, so...