Samurai Poker Coaching

MoeJurphy

MoeJurphy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering if anyone on this site has any experience working with Samurai Poker? I have been on their site and seen a few ads by them trying to get more players signed up to their site, $47 a month is it worth is with eventually being staked by them or are their better coaching and staking sites out there?

I have worked with similar companies in which you do not pay monthly and have been fully staked before.

Attachments

• yv89GyHk_400x400.jpg
    yv89GyHk_400x400.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 56
MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not know the page but basically what is it? they give you classes and banking so you can play and share a percentage of your benefits? or I'm wrong?

MoeJurphy

MoeJurphy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know the page but basically what is it? they give you classes and banking so you can play and share a percentage of your benefits? or I'm wrong?

yeah its just a coaching site with videos etc and 1o1 coaching with eventual backing for your bankroll. I have worked with similar sites such as husng.com just wanting feedback from anyone who has any experience or knows anyone that has worked with them before.

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah its just a coaching site with videos etc and 1o1 coaching with eventual backing for your bankroll. I have worked with similar sites such as husng.com just wanting feedback from anyone who has any experience or knows anyone that has worked with them before.
Sorry for the questions, but I do not know much about the subject
Your experience was positive with this type of sites?
I have reviewed the site but I can not find information on what is the% of your earnings that they would stay. My doubts fall on whether it is a cost-effective methodology, or perhaps the greatest value is the experience and advice you can receive

MoeJurphy

MoeJurphy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sorry for the questions, but I do not know much about the subject
Your experience was positive with this type of sites?
I have reviewed the site but I can not find information on what is the% of your earnings that they would stay. My doubts fall on whether it is a cost-effective methodology, or perhaps the greatest value is the experience and advice you can receive

Yes in my experience working with husng.com was 100% positive, you got great feedback on your HH, access to other players within the stable to bounce strat chat off. I would assume the profit split would be 50/50.

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
it's all going to go down to personal tastes, some people could think it's an amazing site, others the opposite.

you could always take a leap of faith and see what you think about it for a month!

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Site bonded with a poker social network tiltbook, then MAZURON1KE share. Maybe it's a good opportunity to get good experience and earn money.

MoeJurphy

MoeJurphy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it's all going to go down to personal tastes, some people could think it's an amazing site, others the opposite.

you could always take a leap of faith and see what you think about it for a month!

Yeah for sure, they offer a 1 week trial for $1 too which includes 1 hour long group coaching session :eek:

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah for sure, they offer a 1 week trial for $1 too which includes 1 hour long group coaching session :eek:

100% take the trial and use that week to make your judgement on whether or not you'd like to continue subsribing

MoeJurphy

MoeJurphy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
100% take the trial and use that week to make your judgement on whether or not you'd like to continue subsribing

Yeah for sure!

Hows things with you anyway dude not spoken in a while, you still grinding away at mtts? :heeeellll

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah for sure!

Hows things with you anyway dude not spoken in a while, you still grinding away at mtts? :heeeellll

Hardly been playing at all over the past 6 months, was doing a course on Java programming but now that that's all done I'm going to start from scratch and see where things go :)

MoeJurphy

MoeJurphy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hardly been playing at all over the past 6 months, was doing a course on Java programming but now that that's all done I'm going to start from scratch and see where things go :)

Nice GL dude hope it goes well :nurse:

MoeJurphy

MoeJurphy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Cheers, I'm sure I'll meet you on a final table sooner rather than later ;)

haha for sure! ill let you get 2nd place ;D

Ive got the same skype if your ever on whilst grinding :cool:

toots babos

toots babos

ex-tornament grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
haha for sure! ill let you get 2nd place ;D

Ive got the same skype if your ever on whilst grinding :cool:

my laptop wouldn't be able to take skype and pokerstars at the same time haha

I'll hit you up when i win a new one!!!

as for that 2nd place comment..... I intend to knock you out in 9th when we meet :p

MoeJurphy

MoeJurphy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my laptop wouldn't be able to take skype and pokerstars at the same time haha

I'll hit you up when i win a new one!!!

as for that 2nd place comment..... I intend to knock you out in 9th when we meet :p

haha upgrade that when you bink an mtt!

Ha you wish ima take all that $$$ :icon_prof:icon_prof

G

gavin_555

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys, the true value of this course is that you get 4 hours personal coaching (3 english/1 spanish) per week. If you are a beginner or just not getting the results that you want at mirco/low stakes there is nobody else offering this amount of attention. As a group of coaches we offer our time like nothing else out there. You can try it out for the first 7 days for $1 and if you happy with it then you can sign for $47.

MoeJurphy

MoeJurphy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Guys, the true value of this course is that you get 4 hours personal coaching (3 english/1 spanish) per week. If you are a beginner or just not getting the results that you want at mirco/low stakes there is nobody else offering this amount of attention. As a group of coaches we offer our time like nothing else out there. You can try it out for the first 7 days for $1 and if you happy with it then you can sign for $47.

I can confirm, I did the 1 week trial for $1 and have a very good in depth coaching session + another over the weekend. I will be subscribing to the full course when stars withdraw have come through!