Same hands in different tables at the same time?

C

caio cesar

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That happened to me a lot on Fulltilt. What are the chances of that happening more than once? Maybe it's just a coincidence but who knows

Kruel7y

Kruel7y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That happened to me a lot on Fulltilt. What are the chances of that happening more than once? Maybe it's just a coincidence but who knows

PS and fulltiltpoker is one and the same, yeah?
I was log in my own PS account once in few months before
I didn't play fulltiltpoker since 2011

Last edited:
demibar

demibar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I had also same cards on different poker rooms at same time weird but seems happened but I guess it is coincidence like the break they have on same time

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
when we play a lot we can see all kind of "imposible" situations, i like AA on two tables :p

Yeap , I like it too , and I have no problem at all with that happenning :D give me AA all the time no matter the odds at all the tables :D . As for the hands that we see the same repeated or other strange situations , I agree , it's because we play many hands and a lot of time in contrast to live gameplay , so many low odds situations will be seen from time to time :)

Good luck to all of us CCters

J

j t

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i wouldnt think of it too much . just a computer thang! lol

C

C3H6S

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
its azar...its random....very people say its sick or its a problem with PS...i dont think so

cubons

cubons

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have played alot poker in last 3 years, but I have never experienced same hands at the same time :D I`m talking about same suits and order

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands