RYE tournament masterclass

Andymac37

Andymac37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ive recently purchased raise your edge tournament masterclass and i must say it has helped me alot.. im only about 30% threw it its all video based and and teaches gto and how to exploite gto plus some tournament reviews that bencb has gone deep in... its definetly worth the investment for those of you thinking of buying... i watch a video and take notes . Put the notes into easy to read system but i know i will watch them al sevral times. Also once you have purchased it any updates to the masterclass are avalible to you free straight away and it is updated regularly..
Have any of yous tried it and what do yous think or have any of yous tried any other masterclass, if so how do you find it value for money and help to your game.
Thanks and stay healthy

Evan Jarvis

Evan Jarvis

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ive recently purchased raise your edge tournament masterclass and i must say it has helped me alot.. im only about 30% threw it its all video based and and teaches gto and how to exploite gto plus some tournament reviews that bencb has gone deep in... its definetly worth the investment for those of you thinking of buying... i watch a video and take notes . Put the notes into easy to read system but i know i will watch them al sevral times. Also once you have purchased it any updates to the masterclass are avalible to you free straight away and it is updated regularly..
Have any of yous tried it and what do yous think or have any of yous tried any other masterclass, if so how do you find it value for money and help to your game.
Thanks and stay healthy

I took the masterclass on the recommendation of Ali Imsirovic and was thoroughly impressed. It's by far the most complete MTT Training program out there, and although the price 'feels high' the knowledge gained from it pays for itself rather quickly.

It's certainly time consuming to go thru it and some people say it's 'dry content' but it's worth it, usually if something's challenging it means you're experiencing real learning.

My favorite part about it was that Ben really teaches you HOW to study, HOW to use the tools and also gives real examples of common mistakes players make.

I made a couple of reviews on the course for anyone who may be interested :)

Glad you like it mate, great job in making that investment in yourself! :driver:

Andymac37

Andymac37

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
evan u r the reason I purchased it lol .. I think I told u that before

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Andy,
I'm thinking of getting the RYE masterclass and just wanted to check in with you and see if you are still loving it. Evan's review is amazing, as are all his videos.