Royal flush on the flop

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Hello. Yesterday I hit a Royal Flush on the flop. This is the second Royal Flush for three years. It is interesting to learn you know you hit a Royal Flush on the flop. At first one wonders what to do.:)
bluff.

;)

D

danntesvarna

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Using both hole cards: 1:64,973
Using at least one hole card: 1:32,486
Using 0-2 hole cards: 1:30,939

As implied by jay_shark, the odds assume that every game plays to the river (or at least until the possibility of a royal flush is mathematically eliminated).

J

jrsilvamg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Às vezes, é uma ação muito difícil acontecer online, mas ao vivo e muito difícil de acontecer. Eu só vi uma vez.

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, nice hand, this stuff happens really rarely for sure. Its pretty hard to get action if they don't have at least set or maybe lower flush. You shouldn't probably go too aggresive with your hand and try him to bet to know what could he have etc..

S

Slacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Never seen one on the flop, wow! Hope you extracted max value somehow :)

C

cj2327

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It seems like it's hard to extract max value on true monster hands like straight flushes a lot of the time, because it's such an obvious threat on the board. So unless someone else has a nut flush, or somehow turns a boat, you don't get many bites on big bets.

S

screamingmidget

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would check and call any bets - it lets other players get some sort of hand which obviously doesn't beat yours - probably a straight.

Then make them pay to see your cards.

kley126

kley126

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
nothing to do just let the villains want to go bluffing and just pay maybe some maniac wants to steal the pot and booommm you will have many chips

gabryyyel31

gabryyyel31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
It is better to catch a royal flush on the river because the chances for the villans involved in the hand increase with them having a card they could pay. :D:D:D

mondo3

mondo3

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try not to jump out of your seat and scream as that would be considered a tell ;)

thetzarofpoker

thetzarofpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello. Yesterday I hit a Royal Flush on the flop. This is the second Royal Flush for three years. It is interesting to learn you know you hit a Royal Flush on the flop. At first one wonders what to do.:)

Depens the table.. could be, bet, bet bet or call call call ..

Lutring87

Lutring87

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think one of the best options would be to slow the game. Then on the river to make the most suitable bet.

I think so too :) The slow water washes the beach. however
In the case of the Royal Flush, from Utg's position, it is likely that I would open the pot by a third, hoping that my opponent would come with a strong hand or raise again with a continuation call.
From dealer position after the flop, following a possible raise, I would prefer to call back depending on the situation.
The big blinds would be the chek and the call and also as a Little Blind :)

Last edited:
akgross

akgross

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How much time I play poker, but a flash piano did not come from the flop.)) It's mega cool and easy top. The main thing is that the nuts are paid.))

C

Comboss599

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pretty good situation because i know that you will win a hand. Probably i would check flop and turn and go all in at a river.

L

lierm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
definitely check-call :D and after the river, depends, if check- some amount in, depends on a pot and on others stacks,
if someone puts money in, I would go all in.

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You are the absolute winner, what else can I say. The rest depends on the cards of opponents.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Try not to jump out of your seat and scream as that would be considered a tell ;)
Shit, is that what I've been doing wrong.

:bawling:
How much time I play poker, but a flash piano did not come from the flop.)) It's mega cool and easy top. The main thing is that the nuts are paid.))
Get yourself a flash organ and let it may come on the flop.

:bandit:

thetzarofpoker

thetzarofpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Little Bet to try to know the others hands, the better is to get at the river and in order to alow the others get a powerfull hand.. then all in.. obviously it depend your position..

W

wwwasilewski

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I recently played accidentally with 2 4 also I came on the flop 3 5 6 and additionally scooped big pots because nobody expected hehe

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)]
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

[/COLOR]

Sokolik

Sokolik

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had no such combination of cards at all. Great luck to catch this miracle on the flop. A very good chance for a good profit.

B

BrazilBrazil

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I try to make normal bets with some pressure to get the most chips out of the opponent.

O

okenflair

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Got it like a month ago but I was too inexperienced and bet the minimum into a fold :D Now I would check..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200329-194952.jpg
    Screenshot_20200329-194952.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 2
Full Flush Poker