Royal flush

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi, happy with my royal flush in early tournaments, but shame nobody folow me, how do you play it?

bd8f82f11fc49f2241917e22282a471b.png

K

kristersb123

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow great hand, flopped royal ... why it doesn't happen to me
So you need to check and maybe slowroll hands like that to give opponents stronger hands and don't scare them. I would play it basic.. don't know anything more advanced strategy for hand like that

Ropa

Ropa

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I also got royal flush only once during these years ive been playing poker, but i threw my cards away pre-flop, because too many players went all in and i wasnt sure about the strength of my hand. Just wanted to keep playing and threw them away, later realized i've couldve gotten royal flush XD . Happens.

This Fish Chums

This Fish Chums

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I wouldn't simply check because a lot of players will sniff that out when you bet big on the turn. Instead I would bet a small to medium sized bet. In this situation you need to think, "How would I play if I had 2nd pair". The fact that an Ace and a flush possibility are on the board means a lot of players are going to be scared to play against a large bet. But simply checking the flop and then betting on the turn is just going to make people suspicious that you actually have a made hand. Also, it looks like you made it to the river without a showdown. When the 4th club came on the river just about everyone would shut down their calling range unless they had a monster flush themselves. So, to get river calls you would have needed to bet as though you were afraid of the flush yourself.

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I also had the royal color once over the years. I was playing poker, but I threw my pre-flop cards, because too many players went all in and I was not sure of the strength of my hand. I just wanted to play and I threw. Later, I realized that I could have a royal flush XD. Happens.
waw, it should be really frustrating

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I wouldn't simply check because a lot of players will sniff that out when you bet big on the turn. Instead I would bet a small to medium sized bet. In this situation you need to think, "How would I play if I had 2nd pair". The fact that an Ace and a flush possibility are on the board means a lot of players are going to be scared to play against a large bet. But simply checking the flop and then betting on the turn is just going to make people suspicious that you actually have a made hand. Also, it looks like you made it to the river without a showdown. When the 4th club came on the river just about everyone would shut down their calling range unless they had a monster flush themselves. So, to get river calls you would have needed to bet as though you were afraid of the flush yourself.
very good analysis

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had one once and everybody folded. I guess all the good cards went to me and no one else that hand. Your only hope above was to pray that somebody got the 9 n 10 of clubs after the flop and thought they were in command.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Beautiful. Hard to reach, I think when I play poker online and I have more than 10 years since I played 3 times the Royal Flush.

D

Dontworry44

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
happend to me 3 times

happened to me 3 times and i will always remember it

D

Dontworry44

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
its a sad...

its a sad story when u get beat by a royal flush with a great hand, i always get angry

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WOW I LOVE THE RIVER!! EVEN WHEN I GET POCKET PAIR KINGS and THIS HAPPENS...

(find as attachment) it wont let me post pic from my twitter pics (25+ Quality posts for Passwords)

Left Tournament 18th Place

Stop only when the fun stops, lol

Attachments

• wow hand tournament end.jpg
    wow hand tournament end.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 27
Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's really hard to extract value from really good hands because your opponent needs to have something decent to think they're ahead. That's why it's good to slowplay the absolute monsters to allow others to bluff and/or bet if they have a hand. Nothing you could do here since no one else had anything, so just enjoy what you won.

S

SKav

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow nice hand! ive never seen one myself!

If I was in your situation I would just slow play that 100%, or until you atleast got someone heavy into the pot and pushed all in

still amazed haha nice hand again man!:p

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in 5 years I touched it once and I did not even steal this hand because no one wanted to pay me to the river.

123cards321

123cards321

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
royal flush

Niceeee!!! I just had one at ACR a couple of days ago it is amazing when that last card of the royal flush comes in, but yeah its really hard knowing how much to bet not to scare the other players when you have a hand like that.

Personally the best way to play great hands like that is with a really hard bet preflop and slowplaying the flop turn and river however you might not get as many chips if the other person just checks it out.

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
A small raise I think would be good, try to pass the image of a flush draw or Ax. I think there would be no raise so I would not slow play. I find it very complicated to make lots of money on this flop.

johnny tigre

johnny tigre

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
royal flush on the flop, slow play..... sure win.
just hope somebody else hits and shoves, just call each turn and push on the river.
that what im gonna do.

J

jofieloviedo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Difficult desicion

First of all it was a great hand for sure!!! good for you and congratulations hopefully one day I get one of them too.

It is really difficult because when you have that hand it is too complicated cause most of the time you have everything in that hand and other players have nothing to play agaings your hand also the river I think is bad for you cause if other players have a K or A or something like that the river card could scare them I think. It is like when I have poker most of the time all the flot is mine and the other player would have nothing to play.

Full Flush Poker