X

Xcalibur

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Hello. My name is Alexey, I'm from Belarus. For the last 3 years I have been playing poker occasionally, mostly spins. I really want to learn how to play well in MTT. Starting with micro tournaments and freerolls. I will post here my thoughts and achievements. If there is a desire to prompt and help me, then write, do not stand aside. Have a nice day, everyone.

Chica_bonita

Chica_bonita

Sad Funny Lady🌬
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
Hello, Alexey!☺
Welcome to the most amazing poker community!🤗
Start your journey by getting to know Cardschat.

✅Go to 👉the help section👈
This will give you a general understanding of what's going on here.
✅And be sure to use 👉the Cardschat usage guide👈. This will make your way in the community easier in many ways.

✅Set up notifications in👉 your profile 👈to know when someone responds to you or comments on your topics.
✅Set up subscriptions* so that you don't lose the topics you interact with.
*in the settings, the term "subscription" is equal to the term "watch": subscription=watch

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask!🌺🌺🌺

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
In fact, poker is an incredibly complex and multifaceted game. And the deeper you dive into it, the more you will understand it. It is said that the better a person plays poker, the more they realize how badly they play.And the sooner the player understands that in order to succeed in the game he must learn, the better. Unfortunately, some players do not understand this even after losing significant amounts. A good artist can perfectly draw his own picture, as he knows the technique of drawing and can reflect his imagination on the canvas. The beginner, on the other hand, lacks skill, so he is forced to simply draw simple drawings for some time. There is no question of any masterpiece.The same is true in poker. It takes some time to play on the chart. Firstly, by playing according to the chart, the player will stop losing money and even start to win it. And secondly, over time, studying the game further and deeper, all the decisions that are written in the charts will become obvious. This will create a certain base that will help you move on. Of course, you will have to change a lot, add new techniques and devote even more time to study. However, it all starts with the charts.

X

Xcalibur

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
how long have you been in poker? how are the successes? what do you recommend for learning?

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Hi Alexey, I'm doing great, I recommend you watch a lot of tutorial videos for beginners to learn poker to know what poker positions are and how to play different positions and what cards you need to bet with how many chips you need to bet is all for beginners after practicing a lot and watching professional players' games to see how they act in difficult moments