Berandir

Berandir

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Do you review your hands played in tournaments? How often do you do this study?

Gritz18

Gritz18

To Cesar, what belongs to Cesar.
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Until a while ago I analyzed my hands quite often, but nowadays I don't do that anymore.
Reason, when I start to look at my thrown hands, I start to cry.:cry::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
I did not make or study my distribution before, after I started asking this question and studied my distribution a lot, I saw my mistakes and began to fix it, I think everything has its time and everyone will find time for this and this training when the time comes

PokerEdge

PokerEdge

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
HU
Chips
I used to review a lot more. Lately, I prefer to only check the hands in question, many people are used to marking them.
If there are few tables, I often take notes during the game or during the break.

eetenor

eetenor

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The fastest way to get better is to review your hands-in order to do that however you need to have something to compare it to-that means using GTO charts for preflop play or solvers for post flop play or posting hands here to use the human experience-It is often best to have players who are better than you to help review your hands.

studying spots for an hour a day is what the pros do- based on hands they feel they made mistakes in